Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320
www.chinatrucks.com: Peterbilt is introducing a range of new features for its Model 320, designed to improve maneuverability, vehicle utility and driver comfort.
"Peterbilt's low cab forward vehicle, the Model 320, is known for standing up to the harsh demands of the refuse and vocational industries with its uncompromising performance," said Bill Jackson, Peterbilt general manager and PACCAR vice-president. "And with its new features offering added flexibility, increased efficiency and an optimal work environment, the Model 320 is the ideal truck for this challenging market."
New options for the Model 320 include:
The Model 320 is available with the two new steering gear options designed to enhance manoeuvrability. The Sheppard HD94 offers front axle ratings up to 12,000 lbs, and the Sheppard SD110 offers front axle ratings up to 20,000 lbs. Officials say both steering gear options offer 10% wheel cut improvement, decreased turning radius and enhanced serviceability. The Sheppard SD110 is available in several configurations: a single gear rated up to 14, 600 lbs, a single gear with assist rated up to 20,000 lbs, or as a dual gear for either a left or right hand rated up to 20,000 lbs.
Light-weight battery box
Using the same frame space as a traditional battery box, the new light-weight aluminum, fender mounted battery box combines up to three batteries, a mount optional battery jumper posts and a disconnect all into one location. By configuring these components together, the Model 320 can be configured to save between four to 18 inches of linear frame space allowing for a shorter wheelbase which provides weight savings. The battery box can also be installed on either side of the truck.
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up 2011-08-16
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April