Peterbilt intros new features for Model 320
www.chinatrucks.com: Peterbilt is introducing a range of new features for its Model 320, designed to improve maneuverability, vehicle utility and driver comfort.
"Peterbilt's low cab forward vehicle, the Model 320, is known for standing up to the harsh demands of the refuse and vocational industries with its uncompromising performance," said Bill Jackson, Peterbilt general manager and PACCAR vice-president. "And with its new features offering added flexibility, increased efficiency and an optimal work environment, the Model 320 is the ideal truck for this challenging market."
New options for the Model 320 include:
The Model 320 is available with the two new steering gear options designed to enhance manoeuvrability. The Sheppard HD94 offers front axle ratings up to 12,000 lbs, and the Sheppard SD110 offers front axle ratings up to 20,000 lbs. Officials say both steering gear options offer 10% wheel cut improvement, decreased turning radius and enhanced serviceability. The Sheppard SD110 is available in several configurations: a single gear rated up to 14, 600 lbs, a single gear with assist rated up to 20,000 lbs, or as a dual gear for either a left or right hand rated up to 20,000 lbs.
Light-weight battery box
Using the same frame space as a traditional battery box, the new light-weight aluminum, fender mounted battery box combines up to three batteries, a mount optional battery jumper posts and a disconnect all into one location. By configuring these components together, the Model 320 can be configured to save between four to 18 inches of linear frame space allowing for a shorter wheelbase which provides weight savings. The battery box can also be installed on either side of the truck.
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Peterbilt’s New Model 567 in Full Production 2013-12-30
- Peterbilt to host Customer Experience in Montreal 2012-07-20
- Peterbilt Model 579 production begins 2012-07-16
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G engine 2012-06-27
- Peterbilt to offer ISX12 G 2012-06-25
- Peterbilt's 386 LNG receives SmartWay designation 2011-09-22
- Peterbilt dealers encouraging drivers to buckle up 2011-08-16
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021