MIIT: Retarder equipments necessary for 12-ton above buses and trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: MIIT unveils policies to rule that retarder equipment should be applied on dangerous cargo trucks and 12-ton above buses and trucks on Jan. 1.
Recent transport accidents can be contributed to over loading, over-speed, fatigue driving as well as safety performance of vehicles. And trucks transporting dangerous cargos cannot be driven over 80 km, and disc brakes should be equipped on the front wheels.
Identification plate should be placed rear part of the vehicle for 12-ton and 8-meter above trailers, and reflect lights should be adopted for cargo vans.
Apart from retarders, engine exhaust brakes etc. vehicle auxiliary braking devices can also be applied.
- MIIT to release new entry regulations for trailers in September 2012-05-18
- Telma Retarder Facilitates Safe Operation of Wide-body Dump Truck in Thailand 2018-01-11
- Telma Retarders Safeguard the Smooth Operation of Vietnamese Coal Mines 2017-08-16
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- Scania Retarder show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-16
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-11-11
- FAST Retarder Serves Customers Professinally 2014-08-14
- Scania New Inertia Wheel Retarder Helps Reduce Fuel Consumption 2014-07-07
- VOITH Turbo releases new retarder 2011-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY