Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the builder of Fast hydrodynamic retarders, it has successfully signed the order with Yangzhou Shengda Special Vehicle Company for 215 units and this is the biggest sales order for the single plant as of today. Based on the requirements, Fast will delivery 120 units firstly in end July and then the rest 95 units before the end August.
It is learnt these 215 units of hydrodynamic retarders will all be provided with the wide-bodied dump trucks, which are going to be exported to Burma by the buying party mentioned above. On account that dump trucks often work in the terrible operation conditions such as long or narrow slopes and heavy grade and it require a high demand on braking devices to ensure the steadiness and control during running, besides strong loading capability as well as long working term.
Fast has independently developed hydrodynamic retarders in the eighth successive year, whose sales volume increases year by year since launching the market. With the accumulated reputation and technology elite, the market demand on Fast hydrodynamic retarders sharply grow this year and the sales volume of products has exceeded that of the whole year in 2014.
Additionally, Fast hydrodynamic retarders have been applied on the various models of dozens of auto builders such as Shacman, Yutong, Yaxing and CAMC respectively, gaining appraisals in uniform due to strong technical strength, qualified products and considerate service offered by the builder.
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY