Wingle Pickups Sales up 12.7 Percent in 2012
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor realized a growth of 28.3 percent on a yearly basis for the whole year of 2012 by selling 624,602 vehicles, surpassing its sales goal for the year announced earlier, according the company news release on January 8, 2013.
13,128 Wingle Pickups were sold in Dec. 2012, up 33.1 percent of Year-on-year growth. A total of 137,232 Wingle Pickups were sold in Jan.-Dec. 2012, up 12.7 percent of Year-on-year growth.
Its vehicle export volume during the year of 2012 also rose 16.1 percent to 96,465 units. Additionally, the company has set 700,000 units as its sales goal for 2013.
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
- Great Wall Auto Obtains a Pickup Order from Malaysia 2012-12-14
- Wingle Pickup Wins Champion in Iran All Wheel Drive Rally 2012-12-07
- Pickup New Trend: Sales of Great Wall Wingle Exceeds 10,000 in October 2012-11-19
- 11,000 Great Wall Wingle pickups sold in July 2012-08-20
- Hot sales of Great Wall Wingle pickups in Oman 2012-08-09
- Sales of Great Wall Wingle pickups hit record high Jan to June 2012-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April