FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity
www.chinatrucks.com: FAST AMT try-out driving activity was successfully held in Bailuyuan county, Xi’an city on Feb. 12th. The leaders from vehicle manufactures and the user representatives spoke highly of the excellent performance of F-Shift AMT.
Vice-president Yu Sujie said F-Shift AMT, jointly developed by FAST and WABCO, has good cost performance on performance, quality and operation experience. The products’ easy operation and safe and comfortable quality provide a reliable guarantee for broad users. It will certainly become an optimizing choice for the upgrading of commercial vehicles.
There are four trucks equipped with F-Shift AMT of 10 speed, 12 speed and 16 speed available for try-out driving activity. Currently, this series products have passed 500,000 km various loading field test under kinds of working conditions, such as, high temperature region, highland, cold area, mountainous area, etc.. It features with obvious advantages, such as, good cost performance, reliable driveability, good fuel economy, good energy conservation and environmental protection, etc., and wins widespread praise from the users.
After the try-out driving activity, FAST general manager Yan Jianbo, WABCO vice-president Yu Sujie and other leaders attending the activity summarized and analyzed the effect of the try-out driving activity in our Technical Center.
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021