Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC released their sales report of April on early of May, and they produced 493307 vehicles in April, up 2.78% over last year, and they sold 442755 vehicles, down 3.93% over last year.
SIH produced 734 trucks in April, down 82.63% over last year, and they sold 883 units, down 74.91% over last year, and they sold 3010 trucks all together from Jan to April, down 73.5% over last year.
Nanjing Iveco produced 7787 vehicles in April, down 37.8% over last year, and they sold 7785 vehicles in April, 34.63% over last year. From Jan to April, they sold 28410 vehicles, down 36.19% over last year. And SAIC commercial vehicle Company produced 2307 vehicles in April, up 107.09% over last year, and they sold 2363 units in April, up 77.8% over last year, and they sold 9368 units from Jan to April, up 101.55% over last year.
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- 440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market 2022-01-07
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021