From Fifth Wheel Couplings to Trailer Axles
www.chinatrucks.com: At the Automechanika Dubai 2015 from 2nd to 4th June 2015, the JOST Group and its JOST, ROCKINGER, TRIDEC and Edbro brands will be presenting its vast range of products, including components and systems for trucks & trailers. JOST will also showcase the recently-acquired Mercedes-Benz trailer axle systems for the first time in the MENA region. The company will be present as part of the German Pavilion in Hall 6, Stand 806.
The JOST Group expanded its product range for systems and components in early 2015. For the first time, the world’s leading manufacturer of vehicle connection systems, modules and components for trucks & trailers will be presenting Mercedes-Benz TrailerAxleSystems, which has been part of JOST since January, in Hall 6 at Automechanika Dubai. Other highlights include the most important products from the extensive range by the JOST Group: fifth wheel couplings and telescopic landing gears from the JOST brand, towing hitches from the ROCKINGER brand, shaft and steering systems from the TRIDEC brand as well as hydraulic lifting systems from the Edbro brand. There will also be a focus on JOST original spare parts.
Mercedes-Benz TrailerAxleSystems in Dubai for the first time
Mercedes-Benz TrailerAxleSystems has been part of the JOST Group since January 2015. The newly founded JOST Achsen Systeme GmbH, located in Kassel-Calden, manufactures and distributes the trailer axles. The range of products includes disc-braked semi-trailer axles for standard, mega and distribution vehicle applications as well as steered trailer axles. All of them have one thing in common: the DCA (Durable Compact Axle) which integrates axle tube, trailing arm, brake flange and axle journal in one unit. This innovative design makes for an extremely light but nevertheless robust construction. All axles of the DCA Family are permanently protected against corrosion thanks to cathodic immertion coating and have ventilated disc brakes with a particularly weight-saving design.
At Automechanika Dubai, the JOST DCA family will be represented by the DCA Steermaster trailer steering axle. Just like all axles in the DCA family, the DCA Steermaster has an integral axle beam and is characterised by its particularly low weight. The steering axle is equipped with stub axle steering with a steering angle of up to 16 degrees, which makes the trailer more agile and easier to manoeuvre, as well as reducing the truck’s tyre wear and fuel consumption. The DCA Steermaster can be configured for wheels with a diameter of 19.5 inches as well as for 22.5-inch wheels.
The JOST exhibition stand will also focus on the JOST fifth wheel couplings, which will be represented by the JSK 38 with the integrated LubeTronic 5Point lubrication system and by the JSK 37. The automatic lubrication system supplies grease to both the lock jaw and the fifth wheel coupling plate. An electronic control device supplies the grease in precise doses at regular intervals. This ensures that there is always enough, but not too much grease on the fifth wheel plate and lockjaw. It saves grease and is environmentally friendly.
Edbro lifting technology: lighter, faster, stronger
Edbro is exhibiting its CS series of hydraulic lifting systems for dump trucks at the JOST Group stand. They are characterised not only by their particularly low maintenance construction with the “Fit & Forget” promise, but mainly by their low intrinsic weight, their fast lifting and very high lifting forces. The especially light and extremely high-performance CS 19 and CS 22 front lifting cylinders will be on display at Automechanika Dubai; they are suitable for tipping weights of up to 70 tonnes and 90 tonnes, making them ideal for very heavy-duty uses. Thanks to the one-piece cylinder construction and increased stop contact faces, Edbro has succeeded in ensuring that the CS series has a very high tipping speed without sacrificing reliability or safety – even after many years of service. The use of highest-quality materials and special production expertise, such as laser welding technology for the cylinders, also allows extremely high lifting forces with maximum load safety.
- IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium 2019-01-22
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
- 2015 China (Shandong) International Automobile Industry Exhibition Will be Held in Jinan 2015-10-10
- Sinotruk Attends 2015 Shandong Sanitation Expo 2015-08-03
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021