Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022
DUBAI -- Automechanika Dubai Expo 2022 (hereinafter referred to as "Automechanika Dubai") was grandly opened on November 22 when the World Cup kicked off in Qatar in Middle East. The expo is regarded as a professional auto parts exhibition with great influence in the Middle East. Techking, a tire brand, has been taking root in the Middle East market for many years, and presented a number of star products again at the show after two years.
The Middle East, as an important market for Techking, is among the first overseas markets that it has developed. Over the past 15 years, it has built up a growing presence in the Middle East and North Africa.
At the show, Techking exhibited two-star products such as ETCRANE, ETFN U and AM4S M688 based on the needs of local customers. ETCRANE, a tire for crane, has been updated to suit the needs of large-ton cranes operating at high speeds with heavy loads. Under the same load, ETCRANE offers higher temperature control and ultimate load carrying capacity, thus delivering higher tyre safety and transport efficiency.
Also on display was the second generation of AM4S M688. It has been developed as an off-road tyre for use in the construction industry in the Middle East. With the reinforced carcass, it provides effective impact resistance and improved puncture resistance in harsh environments, thus enhancing its overall performance. Over the years, Techking is enjoying a growing reputation in overseas markets and gaining more and more trust from overseas customers by delivering professional products and services.
Knowing that the industry is moving towards intelligence, particularly in the mining and construction sectors, Techking has been the first to launch the first generation of tyre intelligence control systems back in 2010. Now, its third generation of intelligent control system, TIKS, has been publicly presented at the exhibition. This system has been used by XCMG and SANY as a data support and management tool to provide supportive services for customers’ decision making.
Jeff Sun, Deputy General Manager of Techking Overseas Sales Center, and Esion Zhang, Regional Director of MENA, presented awards to ten-year customers and five-year customers respectively. “We thank Techking for their support and look forward to working together again for the next five and ten years.” said the partner at the meeting.
"A localised marketing system is an important part of Techking's three-lever development model, which is what we have been pursuing in the Middle East." , said Jeff. He officially released the strategic plan for the future and clarified the new vision of Techking: to become the leading global brand for mining and construction tyres. "With the joint efforts of all partners, we are confident that this brand vision can be achieved successfully." said Jeff.
- Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan 2023-03-02
- Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award 2023-02-24
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
- XCMG Pump Vehicle to Start Operation in Dubai 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022