TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia
INDONESIA -- TECHKING has established its Indonesian office in Jakarta, Indonesia since April 2021. With over 10,000 TBR and OTR tires in stock, TECHKING can offer fast delivery and technical supports to its customers around Jakarta and neighboring islands.
As of now, there have been 300,000 TECHKING tires in service in the Indonesian market with the largest single order reaching 1020 tires.
In June 2022, a local customer conducted testing on the new TECHKING 7.50R16 TKAL tires designed for long-distance transportation. 7.50R16 TKAL, designed to provide higher transportation efficiency, has a stronger steel chafer to enhance the load capacity. The wear-resistant compound gives the tire longer service life. It is expected to deliver a service life of up to 50,000 kilometers or 12 months, which is much longer than its competitors that have only 10 to 11 months.
Starting from Banjar Negara and then heading to Padang, the one-way distance is around 1,600km. This customer started this trial on four trucks. With an impressive performance, the customer’s confidence in TECHKING was thus strengthened.
Established in 2005, TECHKING has set up two overseas service centers, with one located in Pakistan, and the other in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. Currently, TECHKING has provided services for mining and construction companies from over 130 countries worldwide. TECKKING is also the only tire brand in China that are now serving the three major crane manufacturers including XCMG, Zoomlion and Sany at the same time. In overseas markets, TECHKIING serves more than 30 internationally renowned machinery and equipment manufacturers like Liebherr, Sandvik Group, Tadano Demag, and Doosan and has attained high level of recognition among global mining companies including Rio Tinto, Glencore, BHP, and Vale.
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS 2022-08-08
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- FAST Transmissions Were exported to Sumatra, Indonesia 2022-07-12
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022