Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award
INDONESIA(chinatrucks.com) -- For the past 2022, the Chinese domestic truck market has continued to decline due to many unfavorable factors such as epidemic, economic downturn and depressed consumption and investment. On the contrary, overseas export performed very strongly. Faced with a totally different market situation at home and abroad, truck manufacturers began to realize the importance and urgency of exploring overseas markets and stepped up efforts to export.
At the award ceremony, Techking, a professional tire solution provider in mining and construction industry, was awarded the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” for its great achievements in the Indonesian market. The award demonstrates that Techking's products, technology and services have been highly recognized by local customers.
As a role model in the industry, Techking are targeting not just the domestic market, but also those overseas. Since its establishment in 2007, Techking has worked with mining and construction companies in more than 100 countries and provided customized tire solutions and services to more than 40 renowned equipment manufacturers. At the same time, Techking focused on the sustainable development of its brand, injecting new momentum into the high-quality development of the industry.
Indonesia is one of the key global markets tapped by Techking. Relying on its strong technical capabilities, Techking has achieved great success in Indonesia since it first entered the country in 2007. In 2022, Techking’s Indonesia office was officially inaugurated, greatly enhancing Techking’s ability to develop new channels and products in the region, as well as its ability to provide timely service and support to its customers. In October, Techking participated in Mining Indonesia 2022, one of the largest international mining equipment exhibitions in Asia, and showcased a wide range of mining tires. As of 2022, ETOT, ETOD and SUPER DM II S tire products launched in Indonesia have been widely accepted by local users.
According to the demands of local market in Indonesia, Techking tires are more competitive according to the actual use scenarios with better performance and longer service life. The tires not only offer heavy loads with fewer failures, but also are resistant to wear and punctures, fully meeting the needs of customers.
The award of "Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” fully demonstrates that Techking tires have been widely recognized by local customers for their excellent performance, reliable quality and efficient service. In the future, Techking will continue to build up a local service system in Indonesia to improve its professional service capability and provide the most suitable products for the local market.
- Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan 2023-03-02
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023 2023-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022