Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Tech. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Establishment
www.chinatrucks.com: Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Tech. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Establishment Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Technology Co. Ltd. (Hereafter abbreviated as “Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Technology” or “corporation”）held ceremony to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its establishment and the production & sales of 10 million turbos in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province on January, 29, 2016. 1,000 persons or so including the customers, partners, representatives of medium and staffs attended this activity.
The correspondents of Chinatrucks Net. got to know that this celebration themed with “Inspired 20 Years, Build Chinese Dream” was aimed at displaying the corporation’s saving energy & reducing emission as well as servicing society with turbocharging technology, depicting its social responsibility in the past 20 years, and expectation of building more wonderful life with its customers and partners in the future.
Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Technology, the leader of turbocharger for commercial trucks in China, has produced and sell 10 million turbochargers till now. Its production and sales volume of turbocharger for commercial diesel engine is the biggest in China.
The turbocharger is one of the core parts of engine. It can help the engine to gain perfect combustion efficiency, and further makes the power of engine, to great extent, can be improved, and reduces the emission of waste gas from vehicles. Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Technology continuously research and develop the new technologies and new products met the demands in Chinese market to help customers reach the higher emission standards at the same time of keeping the existing technology advanced. The products designed by new ideas with high efficiency can, to great extent, lower the fuel consumption of the engine.
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Xichai Continue to Create Success in the Overseas Mareket 2014-09-18
- Export Growth of Wuxi Diesel Engines up 21.9% till August 2014-09-17
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines Hot Sales in Jan to June 2014-07-24
- Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engine Grows 2014-07-18
- Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines up 13.9% from Jan to May 2014-06-12
- Hot Sales of Qingdao Jiefang Medium Trucks with FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines 2014-06-05
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines with National 4 & 5 Emission Show in Bus &Truck Exhibition 2014 2014-05-15
- Faw Wuxi Diesel Engine Sees Double-Digit Growth in Exports 2013-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021