Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines up 13.9% from Jan to May
www.chinatrucks.com: Sales of FAW Wuxi diesel engines have increased by 13.9% till May this year, and sales of Aowei 11L engines equipped for Jiefang J6 heavy trucks have increased by 85%, and Aowei 7L engines equipped for Jiefang port tractors and Hengwei 4.4L engines equipped for Jiefang Qingdao Sailong trucks increased clearly.
To complete the sales target this year, Wuxi Diesel Engine made deep market investigation and analysis and they set up complete marketing strategy and cooperate with major dealers and strengthen market channels construction and end users maintenance and promote brands activities and various promotion activities. And they extracted advertising points and strangthen the marketing efforts.
They have held as many as 22 product introduction activities in April and May and more potential customers are knowing more about Wuxi diesel engines through interactive activities with the factory, dealers. So the brand knowings of Wuxi diesel engines are increasing so as to promote sales of the engines.
- Wuxi Cummins Turbocharging Tech. Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Establishment 2016-02-02
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
- Xichai Continue to Create Success in the Overseas Mareket 2014-09-18
- Export Growth of Wuxi Diesel Engines up 21.9% till August 2014-09-17
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines Hot Sales in Jan to June 2014-07-24
- Sales of FAW Wuxi Diesel Engine Grows 2014-07-18
- Hot Sales of Qingdao Jiefang Medium Trucks with FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines 2014-06-05
- FAW Wuxi Diesel Engines with National 4 & 5 Emission Show in Bus &Truck Exhibition 2014 2014-05-15
- Faw Wuxi Diesel Engine Sees Double-Digit Growth in Exports 2013-11-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021