Geely Yuancheng M100 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine Conducts Successful Ignition
www.chinatrucks.com: With the unveilling of several pure electric products in Chengdu product launching ceremony, Geely Commercial Vehicle Nanchong base has already been under good preparation to roll off new products in July. On the other hand, except the electric products, the methanol engine product which will be produced in Nanchong base also make breakthroughs - Geely M100 methanol heavy truck engine conducts successful ignition.
6105 Methanol Heavy Truck Engine
As China’s first self-researched enterprise to develop methanol vehicle and get the qualification of producing methanol vehicles, Geely has started to develop gasoline replacement fuel as early as 2005, and in 2006, it developed Geely’s first generation of methanol vehicle. In December 2012, Geely became the only methanol vehicle manufacturer authorized by MIT.
Geely Commercial Vehicle as a subsidy of Geely Holding Group spares no efforts in developing methanol driven engine, and is working on the development of several methanol engines which in future will be applied to all production lines on which light trucks, heavy trucks, buses and multi-purpose commercial vehicles are produced. In July 2017, new products will roll off the final assembly line in Nanchong base, which will be the first-class platform to apply methanol vehicle technology. According to the deployment of the whole group, in addition to annual production of 100,000 units of new energy vehicles, Geely Nanchong Base will also shoulder the responsibility of producing all methanol engines.
Methanol is a true sustainable fuel with high octane value and anti-detonating quality. It has clear advantages in economy and pollutant emission level. Methanol engine has stronger power than the natural gas engine and roughly the same with diesel engine. The successful ignited M100 12L engine is created for heavy trucks. In terms of emission, methanol has a natural advantage - producing 80% less oxynitride than natural gas and diesel engines and barely no particulate emission.
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake 2018-03-02
- Geely Likely to Purchase a Below 3% Stake in Daimler 2018-02-07
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder 2017-12-28
- Geely Gets a 1,000-unit Order for Electric Light Trucks 2017-05-25
- Foreign auto brands scramble for low-end niche 2008-05-08
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Methanol Fuel to Become a Shinning Star in Commercial Vehicle Industry 2016-11-22
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April