FARIZON Signs MoU with UAE's Admiral and Mai Dubai
Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group signed a strategic MoU with UAE's Admiral, and Mai Dubai on Tuesday. It signifies a shared commitment to shaping the future of green and sustainable transportation in the UAE. The three parties will collaborate to explore the transformation of Mai Dubai's transportation fleet from traditional internal combustion engine vehicles to new energy commercial vehicles within the next 3 to 5 years, contributing to green and sustainable transportation in the Middle East.
Mai Dubai is a leading bottled water brand in the UAE and boasts the world's second-largest solar rooftop installation. The company has achieved net-zero energy consumption for two consecutive years, aligning perfectly with its vision for sustainability. This collaboration with Farizon and Admiral will help Mai Dubai's transportation fleet transition to a fully green and eco-friendly mode, making a significant contribution to environmental protection. Additionally, as the official water supplier for the 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28), Mai Dubai's partnership with Farizon is poised to offer green transportation solutions for COP28.
Mr. Fan Xianjun, CEO of Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group, expressed that this collaboration marks a significant milestone. It underscores the commitment of all parties to actively contribute to the achievement of carbon neutrality in the Middle East and paves the way for a sustainable future in green transportation.
After the signing ceremony, Farizon and Admiral Mobility delivered a Farizon H9E light truck to Mai Dubai. This model has garnered significant attention in international markets. The model comes equipped with a liquid-cooled battery system and a dual-stage air filtration system to withstand the high-temperature and dry climate conditions of the Middle East. Moreover, advanced air conditioning and a dual-fan cooling system have been integrated to enhance driving comfort. It also features innovative collision power cutoff and collision unlocking functions, effectively reducing the risk to drivers and passengers in the event of an accident.
To date, Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group has exported a range of new energy products, including vans, light trucks, small trucks, and buses, to multiple countries in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and South America. In the future, Farizon will continue to expand its international presence and actively promote the high-quality development of the new energy commercial vehicle industry. It strives to become a pioneer in global carbon-free land transport and contribute to sustainable development.
- Farizon G Heavy Trucks Serve the 19th Asian Games 2023-09-26
- Geely’s Radar RD6 Electric Pickup Is Headed Overseas 2023-08-17
- First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East 2023-08-04
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November