Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software
CHINA, October 20 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On October 15, a ceremony was successfully held in Shenzhen, Guangdong for the signing of a global license agreement between CIMC and Siemens Digital Industries Software. Li Guiping, CEO and President of CIMC, Liang Naiming, Senior Vice President of Siemens Digital Industries Software and representatives of both parties were present at the ceremony.
Li Guiping, CEO and President of CIMC, said that the move towards digitalization is in line with CIMC’s strategy. Before CIMC move into the “deep water zone”, it is important to consider that digitalization is often a prerequisite for high-end manufacturing. As the world’s first manufacturer of high-end A+H semi-trailers and special purpose vehicles, CIMC has been committed to continuing the further innovation-driven development and transformation towards digitalization. By 2025, it aims to realize the strategy plan for advanced manufacturing and new infrastructure construction, opening a new chapter as a leader in China’s smart and high-end manufacturing.
At the event site, CIMC pointed out that under the high-end manufacturing system, production scale is expanding . At present, a large network of lighthouse factories has been established both at home and abroad, consisting of 13 lighthouse factories for semi-trailers, 6 factories for upbody production, 2 factories for refrigerated vans, and many product modules for all semi-trailer products.
According to Li Xiaofu, Chief Technology Officer of CIMC, technologies like Virtual Reality, big data, Internet of Things are being used in the "Lighthouse" factories and production is largely automated and flexibly. With these emerging technologies, those typical problems they face previously with backward production equipment, technical delays, increased labor costs, and carbon emission and energy saving have all been solved. This has also been regarded as a move to accelerate the automobile industry towards smart manufacturing from traditional manufacturing.
Li Xiaofu added that since the cooperation began in late 2014, CIMC Vehicles and Siemens Digital Industries Software have been expanding the cooperation scope from consulting and planning to POC verification, then to a complete construction of systems for applications on semi-trailers, upbody of special-purpose vehicles and refrigerators.
The two parties have carried out more and more extensive and in-depth cooperations in the fields from CAD and CAD+PLM applications to integration of design process and modulization of configurations. The agreement that CIMC and Siemens Digital Industries Software signed on October 15 marks a new stage in cooperation between the two parties. As CIMC moves towards digital transformation in its operations, the two parties will work together to address multitful business challenges in the process.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY