CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
July 2nd, 2021, China--On May 28, the opening ceremony for CIMC Vehicles (Shaanxi) Automobile Co., Ltd. (CIMC Shaanxi), jointly invested by CIMC Vehicles and Shaanxi Automobile Group, is held in Baoji, Shaanxi. This event is attended by relevant leaders, including Wu Tie, Deputy Secretary of Baoji Municipal Party Committee, Wang Ninggang, Member of the Standing Committee of Baoji Municipal Party Committee and Deputy Mayor, Li Guiping, CEO and President of CIMC Vehicles Group and Chairman of CIMC Shaanxi, and Zhou Xiangqiang, Holding Deputy Secretary of CPC and General Manager of Shaanxi Automobile Holding, as well as relevant responsible persons and over 100 customer representatives.
The establishment of CIMC Shaanxi symbolized that China’s automotive OEMs and special vehicle superstructure manufacturers will develop deeper cooperation, which is of great significance to improve the quality of Chinese special vehicles and promote the high-quality development of the special vehicle industry.
At present, thanks to the strong impetus from “new infrastructure” and “Belt and Road”, the demand for special vehicles at home and abroad has increased dramatically. Coupled with such driving factors as “oversize and overload” management, “Winning the Blue Sky War”, replacement of China Ⅵ emission standard, intelligent application, and new energy development direction, legal and compliant lightweight special vehicle products have ushered in a window period of “upgrade”. Located along the New Eurasian Land Bridge, Shaanxi Province is an important node in the construction of the “Belt and Road”, with favorable location advantages and strategic opportunities.
Against this backdrop, CIMC Vehicles has once again settled in Shaanxi through cooperation with Shaanxi Automobile. It is aimed at building an influential special vehicle production base by giving full play to the advantages of CIMC Vehicles in advanced technology and global operation, and the powerful brand strength and channel resources of Shaanxi Automobile Group, driving the Chinese special vehicle industry in China to move toward complete vehicle delivery and high-end manufacturing.
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April