CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
July 2nd, 2021, China--On May 28, the opening ceremony for CIMC Vehicles (Shaanxi) Automobile Co., Ltd. (CIMC Shaanxi), jointly invested by CIMC Vehicles and Shaanxi Automobile Group, is held in Baoji, Shaanxi. This event is attended by relevant leaders, including Wu Tie, Deputy Secretary of Baoji Municipal Party Committee, Wang Ninggang, Member of the Standing Committee of Baoji Municipal Party Committee and Deputy Mayor, Li Guiping, CEO and President of CIMC Vehicles Group and Chairman of CIMC Shaanxi, and Zhou Xiangqiang, Holding Deputy Secretary of CPC and General Manager of Shaanxi Automobile Holding, as well as relevant responsible persons and over 100 customer representatives.
The establishment of CIMC Shaanxi symbolized that China’s automotive OEMs and special vehicle superstructure manufacturers will develop deeper cooperation, which is of great significance to improve the quality of Chinese special vehicles and promote the high-quality development of the special vehicle industry.
At present, thanks to the strong impetus from “new infrastructure” and “Belt and Road”, the demand for special vehicles at home and abroad has increased dramatically. Coupled with such driving factors as “oversize and overload” management, “Winning the Blue Sky War”, replacement of China Ⅵ emission standard, intelligent application, and new energy development direction, legal and compliant lightweight special vehicle products have ushered in a window period of “upgrade”. Located along the New Eurasian Land Bridge, Shaanxi Province is an important node in the construction of the “Belt and Road”, with favorable location advantages and strategic opportunities.
Against this backdrop, CIMC Vehicles has once again settled in Shaanxi through cooperation with Shaanxi Automobile. It is aimed at building an influential special vehicle production base by giving full play to the advantages of CIMC Vehicles in advanced technology and global operation, and the powerful brand strength and channel resources of Shaanxi Automobile Group, driving the Chinese special vehicle industry in China to move toward complete vehicle delivery and high-end manufacturing.
- Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software 2021-10-20
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021