The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 28, 10 world leading Benz ActrosSLT heavy duty tractors are delivered to Shaanxi Dajian Automotive Transportation Co., Ltdl (Shaanxi Dajian for short) by Beijing Yihan HuaXing Mercedes-Benz Trading Company. The purchase contract was signed on January 10, 2013. It is the first time to deliver 10 SLT products at one time in the world.
Delivery of truck key
The delivery includes Mercedes-Benz ActrosSLT 4160 heavy duty tractor which is Euro 4 8x8 full-drive model with maximum power 609hp, maximum torque 2400 N/m, and maximum towed mass 500t. It is allocated with strong bearing axle with high speed ratio and double reduction.
World’s leading Benz Actros SLT delivered to Shaanxi Dajian
The purchase contract signed in Beijing at the beginning of the year requires the 10 tractors should be produced in Walter plant in Germany and structure should be reinforced according Dajian’s special transportation requirement.
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin
Sales director of Mercedes-Benz of Daimler Truck and Bus China Zhang Wubin says in his speech: “we’re very glad to have another order of Benz Actros from Shaanxi Dajian. It shows our customer fully trust Benz trucks and services. We hope in future Mercedes-Benz will provide more help to heavy cargo transportation enterprises and facilitate the booming and development of Chinese logistics industry relying our leading products and technology.
Head of global heavy-cargo SLT trucks of Mercedes-Benz presents at the ceremony
As a special vehicle, Benz ActrosSLT has only around one hundred sales per year in the globe. The product has shouldered great tasks in towing Russian aerospace plane, European shielding structure of large hadron collider and large transformers for Qinghai-Tibet grid.
Chairman of Shaanxi Dajian Zhoutai says that the delivery of 10 ActrosSLT tractors at one time is the first in the world. We believe with Benz SLT trucks we will become the largest Chinese heavy-cargo transportation company with the most advanced facilities and largest scale. Benz SLT trucks will further consolidate our leading position in Chinese heavy-cargo transportation market.
Guests witness the delivery of Benz Actros SLT together
Shaanxi Dajian has a fleet of 92 trucks, 56 of which are other brands and 36 of which is Benz truck (including the ten trucks delivered). The overall transportation of Dajian is 12000t. It plans to increase its fleet of Benz trucks to 70 in coming 5 to 8 years.
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere 2021-07-08
- Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020 2019-11-29
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda 2018-12-11
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April