SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 12, 2013, Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. holds a grand ceremony to celebrate the delivery of LNG trucks to Fujian Hongda Transport Co., Ltd. SHACMAN president and sales general manager Zhou Yinchao hands over a symbolic key to vice president of Fujian Hongda Transport Feng Huimin, indicating the overall cooperation of the two companies.
Fujian Hongda, established in 2000, is a leading transport enterprise in Quanzhou city and a pilot drop-and-pull transport company under the department of communications. Its branches are located at capitals and developed cities across the country. This time, Fujian Hongda purchases 30 SHACMAN Delong F3000LNG HD trucks, proving its recognition on SHACMAN’s products. In future, they will work closely to promote SHACMAN’s LNG HD trucks.
Delivery of F3000 LNG HD trucks
As a pioneer of R&D and mass production of CNG HD trucks in China, SHACMAN is the first company to undertake China’s 832 Program regarding “R&D of LNG HD Commercial Vehicles” and the only company having both new-energy automobiles and R&D of new-energy HD trucks. SHACMAN has achieved rich R&D results in new-energy vehicle field and developed CNG and LNG HD trucks, chassis for CNG and LNG and micro electronic cars, etc. It has mastered the core technology of NG trucks and formed an industrialized pattern. Its CNG and LNG HD trucks have many patents, filling in the gap of China’s NG HD trucks in this field. The products are sold to overseas market with sales volume ranking first in China.
Handing over the symbolic key
The order of 30 F3000 LNG HD trucks is the first one of the year for Hongda Transport, indicating a new chapter of the cooperation between two companies. As said by Zhou Chaoyin, vice general manager of SHACMAN, SHACMAN will put great efforts to develop new-energy HD trucks and create a new growth point for HD truck market. China has abundant NG resources and mature NG HD truck technology. To replace traditional fuel HD truck by NG trucks will be a future trend. SHACMAN and Hongda will work together to contribute more to promoting the rapid development of China’s new-energy HD trucks.
SHACMAN NG trucks
With the transformation of global and China’s energy structure, HD commercial vehicles will inevitably transform to green new-energy power from traditional diesel power. Following the nation’s strategic focus on new energy industry, SHACMAN shoulders the responsibility of exporting excellent new-energy HD trucks and makes resolute decisions to advance China’s NG HD trucks and create a green China.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY