SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda
www.chinatrucks.com: On July 12, 2013, Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd. holds a grand ceremony to celebrate the delivery of LNG trucks to Fujian Hongda Transport Co., Ltd. SHACMAN president and sales general manager Zhou Yinchao hands over a symbolic key to vice president of Fujian Hongda Transport Feng Huimin, indicating the overall cooperation of the two companies.
Fujian Hongda, established in 2000, is a leading transport enterprise in Quanzhou city and a pilot drop-and-pull transport company under the department of communications. Its branches are located at capitals and developed cities across the country. This time, Fujian Hongda purchases 30 SHACMAN Delong F3000LNG HD trucks, proving its recognition on SHACMAN’s products. In future, they will work closely to promote SHACMAN’s LNG HD trucks.
Delivery of F3000 LNG HD trucks
As a pioneer of R&D and mass production of CNG HD trucks in China, SHACMAN is the first company to undertake China’s 832 Program regarding “R&D of LNG HD Commercial Vehicles” and the only company having both new-energy automobiles and R&D of new-energy HD trucks. SHACMAN has achieved rich R&D results in new-energy vehicle field and developed CNG and LNG HD trucks, chassis for CNG and LNG and micro electronic cars, etc. It has mastered the core technology of NG trucks and formed an industrialized pattern. Its CNG and LNG HD trucks have many patents, filling in the gap of China’s NG HD trucks in this field. The products are sold to overseas market with sales volume ranking first in China.
Handing over the symbolic key
The order of 30 F3000 LNG HD trucks is the first one of the year for Hongda Transport, indicating a new chapter of the cooperation between two companies. As said by Zhou Chaoyin, vice general manager of SHACMAN, SHACMAN will put great efforts to develop new-energy HD trucks and create a new growth point for HD truck market. China has abundant NG resources and mature NG HD truck technology. To replace traditional fuel HD truck by NG trucks will be a future trend. SHACMAN and Hongda will work together to contribute more to promoting the rapid development of China’s new-energy HD trucks.
SHACMAN NG trucks
With the transformation of global and China’s energy structure, HD commercial vehicles will inevitably transform to green new-energy power from traditional diesel power. Following the nation’s strategic focus on new energy industry, SHACMAN shoulders the responsibility of exporting excellent new-energy HD trucks and makes resolute decisions to advance China’s NG HD trucks and create a green China.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April