Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
www.chinatrucks.com: On Jan. 11th 2012, “2012 Commercial Vehicles Annual Ceremony” was held. Shaanxi Auto’s heavy truck products won the title of “2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory Commercial Vehicle Brand”. As the pioneer in natural gas heavy truck segment, in 2012, Shaanxi Auto’s natural gas trucks went into another higher level.
The award of Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand
In 2012, even the market of heavy trucks was not so good, Shaanxi GAuto’s heavy trucks still not so bad, as its market share increased by 1.88 percent. In the dumper truck segment market, it ranked No. 1. And its growth rate of special vehicles was also in NO.1 in the segment market. And now the dumper trucks of Shaanxi Auto accounted for 21 percent in the market.
Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck
And its best selling model was Shaanxi Auto F3000 heavy truck. The F3000 Series products are the latest success of Shaanxi Auto. Introduced in 2009 it quickly became one of our top selling products. The F3000 has an improved driver’s cab utilizing advanced technologies from the German truck giant, MAN. The power of the F3000 series comes from Wei Chai Euro III, IV engines or the Euro III, IV and V electric control engines Made by Cummins. F3000 series utilize technologies introduced by MAN in its front/rear axles and its suspensions, cooling system of the chassis, the intake/exhaust systems and the chassis structure/layout.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April