FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa
GHANA –On June 2, a grand launching ceremony was held in Ghana to unveil FOTON AUMAN AMT heavy-duty trucks. The event was held under a theme of “Money Master”, in the presence of some 130 attendees, including local dealers, industry customers, financial institutions, and media outlets. These FOTON AUMAN AMT heavy-duty trucks released at the event were designed and developed specifically to the scenario and working conditions in the African market. As the first Chinese brand to release AMT products in Africa, FOTON would again advance the technological progress and industrial upgrading in Ghana.
The sales manager of FOTON heavy-duty truck gave an introduction to FOTON Motor, AUMAN brand, vehicle performance and powertrain in a comprehensive and detailed way.The West Africa Regional General Manager for FOTON, Wen Guanghui, said in the release that: "FOTON Motor has always adhered to the philosophy of “customers and quality first” to provide customers with excellent products and services. In the future, FOTON Motor will continue to create values for its customers by introducing new and upgraded products to the market and investing more in the service network and parts supply to guarantee the fleet operation."
The customer who has test drove AUMAN AMT truck said that it performed very well in power, comfort, safety and economy. In particular, the customer emphasized that the AMT truck freed his left foot and right hand, relieved driving fatigue and greatly improved the driving safety, particularly in the hazardous goods transportation industry. With a strong Cummins engine, it run more quickly and powerful when starting off and climbing, making the transportation more efficient. The customer also said he was going to replace all his existing European brand trucks with FOTON AUMAN AMT trucks when it was time to do so.
In the interview with media outlets, the West Africa Regional General Manager for FOTON, Wen Guanghui, introduced the development history of FOTON Motor. As a global leader in commercial vehicles, FOTON Motor has been committed itself to offer its customers with a whole value chain solution ranging from reliable products, efficient services, and sufficient parts to flexible financial policies for the global market.
With the launch of AUMAN AMT in Ghana, FOTON is firmly confident about the way to create more value for customers through scientific and technological innovation and confident in keeping leading in the industry change.
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February