Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
On the basis of the ever-evolving concept of Scania's Global Fleet Management System (FMS) and using advanced data collection technology and algorithms, Scania has launched FMS that is more suitable for business applications in China's localized market – Scania FMS S+. The system is specially designed by Scania based on the operation characteristics of China's logistics fleet and user needs, and jointly developed by the world's leading Internet of things technology company G7. G7 is also responsible for all technical support and after-sales service related to the terminal equipment of the system. The new Scania fleet management system S+ offers a faster response, improved location accuracy, better compatibility, clearer visualized analysis and more user-friendly interface.
As the development of digitalization has promoted industrial upgrading, the application of advanced management tools such as FMS has brought fleet managers into a new era of smart management. How to read complex data, quickly identify and make full use of the effective information, how to help fleet managers improve efficiency and make quick decisions so as to achieve cost-effectiveness... These are at the core of Scania's initial considerations when developing the localized FMS.
Like most of the work we do at Scania, less is more. Scania FMS S+ is also built in this way. Instead of simply listing and stacking data, it presents data and analysis results including vehicle location, fuel consumption, load, mileage and driver's performance in the form of visual multi-dimensional graphic clearly. In particular, it is able to warn high-risk vehicles that do not meet the requirements for safe driving, allowing fleet managers to easily control the operating status of each of the vehicles in their fleet. The one-click report export function provided by the system can generate customized and personalized reports according to the different needs of customers, helping busy managers save time and greatly reduce costs, and improve operational safety.Scania also launched a special S+ Campaign, in which users who are interested in using Scania FMS S+ can equip hardware devices for free and bundle 1 year subscription when purchasing new vehicles. and user also can purchase S+ hardware for their rolling vehicles and are also entitled to a free annual fee. By activating the service, customers can view the vehicle details at any time via the Scania FMS S+ webpage scnfms.scania.com.cn or Application Scania S+, which is available for Apple and Android system.
In addition, the compatibility of Scania FMS S+ has also been greatly improved. If customers hope to monitor vehicles across multiple brands, they can also purchase this system and install it on other vehicles.
In the future, Scania experts and technical staff will continue to optimize and iterate the system, bring more value-added services and create greater value for customers.
In China, the transportation industry is moving towards intelligent connectivity, electrification and automation. The development of digital technology in China has attracted worldwide attention. For Scania, it is very important to further understand the digital needs of the Chinese market and customers, and delve into China's vibrant technology ecosystem, so as to create new value for our customers with fresh thinking and business models.
China is one of Scania's most important strategic markets. Scania will always adhere to keep customer needs as its core. We strive to help our ambitious customers succeed in the fast-changing Chinese market with all the solutions we have and to become their best partner.
- Scania V8 650S Limited Edition Launches in China 2022-06-29
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021 2022-03-21
- Scania to Start Making Trucks in China After Acquiring Nantong Gaokai 2020-11-25
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019 2020-03-25
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19 2020-03-20
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market 2020-01-15
- Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong 2019-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump