CATL Inks 7.5 GWh Battery Supply Deal with Gresham House
Chinese power battery giant Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) and Gresham House Energy Storage Holdings plc has recently entered into a long-term agreement on the supply of up to 7.5 GWh of battery energy storage systems (BESS). Both parties will work to expand the scope to 10 GWh of BESS for use in utility-scale energy storage.
This is the first time for CATL to enter into a direct partnership with an asset management company that operates energy storage projects. The symbiotic, long-term strategic partnership between CATL and Gresham House, as one of the first few CATL has entered into with owners of BESS assets, represents a trailblazing form of collaboration in the energy storage industry. This partnership of two large players in their respective areas, will enable the acceleration of the deployment of BESS, a crucial technology for enabling the deployment of renewables on an even larger scale and achieving global carbon neutrality targets.
Gresham House plc is a specialist alternative asset management group, which is dedicated to investments in real assets with an ESG focus, across a range of sectors. Gresham House Energy Storage Holdings plc is owned by Gresham House Energy Storage Fung plc (Ticker: GRID), the UK's largest owner of utility-scale BESS that are powering the renewable energy transition.
- CATL's German Plant to Ramp up Its Production 2023-02-06
- CATL Announced Its Plan to Set up a Chassis Plant in Yichun 2023-01-31
- Qilin Battery Was Recognized as One of the Best Inventions of 2022 by TIME 2023-01-04
- CATL’s Battery Industrial Base Broke Ground in Shandong 2022-12-26
- CATL's German Plant Starts Serial Production of Lithium-ion Battery Cells 2022-12-22
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- CATL Showcases All-scenario Solutions for Commercial Applications at IAA 2022-09-21
- CATL Saw Its Net Profit Increase by 82% in H1, 2022 2022-08-26
- CATL Among Top 50 Forbes China Most Innovative Companies 2022-08-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.