CATL Inks 7.5 GWh Battery Supply Deal with Gresham House
Chinese power battery giant Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) and Gresham House Energy Storage Holdings plc has recently entered into a long-term agreement on the supply of up to 7.5 GWh of battery energy storage systems (BESS). Both parties will work to expand the scope to 10 GWh of BESS for use in utility-scale energy storage.
This is the first time for CATL to enter into a direct partnership with an asset management company that operates energy storage projects. The symbiotic, long-term strategic partnership between CATL and Gresham House, as one of the first few CATL has entered into with owners of BESS assets, represents a trailblazing form of collaboration in the energy storage industry. This partnership of two large players in their respective areas, will enable the acceleration of the deployment of BESS, a crucial technology for enabling the deployment of renewables on an even larger scale and achieving global carbon neutrality targets.
Gresham House plc is a specialist alternative asset management group, which is dedicated to investments in real assets with an ESG focus, across a range of sectors. Gresham House Energy Storage Holdings plc is owned by Gresham House Energy Storage Fung plc (Ticker: GRID), the UK's largest owner of utility-scale BESS that are powering the renewable energy transition.
- Qilin Battery Was Recognized as One of the Best Inventions of 2022 by TIME 2023-01-04
- CATL’s Battery Industrial Base Broke Ground in Shandong 2022-12-26
- CATL's German Plant Starts Serial Production of Lithium-ion Battery Cells 2022-12-22
- CATL, FOTON to Form Joint Venture for Battery Leasing Business 2022-12-09
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- CATL Showcases All-scenario Solutions for Commercial Applications at IAA 2022-09-21
- CATL Saw Its Net Profit Increase by 82% in H1, 2022 2022-08-26
- CATL Among Top 50 Forbes China Most Innovative Companies 2022-08-26
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- China's CATL to Build Its Second Battery Plant in Europe 2022-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022