GWM's POER Pickup Rolls off at Its CKD Factory in Ecuador
On October 26th, GWM held a grand ceremony for the first POER CKD project to be launched at the CIAUTO factory in Ecuador. The implementation of local production of GWM POER in Ecuador is a commitment of GWM to provide better product experience to users, and also a manifestation of the continuous improvement of its technological strength and the continuous advancement of its “global ecosystem”.
The first GWM POER of the CKD project in Ecuador was launched at the ceremony
Since entering the Ecuadorian market in 2009, GWM has actively promoted localized operations and provided products that better meet the needs of local users. CIAUTO is the first authorized CKD overseas assembly plant produced by GWM in Latin America and one of the three major KD assembly plants in Ecuador. After experiencing localized production of several generations of products such as HAVAL H5, HAVAL M4, and Wingle pickup trucks, GWM finally saw the rolling off the POER locally.
As a star product of GWM, GWM pickup trucks have been the top sellers in China for 25 consecutive years, accounting for nearly 50% of the domestic market. The cumulative global sales have exceeded 2.45 million units. It is estimated that GWM pickup trucks account for almost 50% of market share in China.
As a star product of the GWM pickup trucks, POER took less than 100 days from the first car to the 10000th. In China, the GWM POER has sold over 10,000 units in 37 months and has consistently won the championship in pickup truck sales in China.
As of now, the GWM POER has been launched in over 50 countries worldwide and has achieved very impressive performance. In Chile, just one month after its launch, it won the "Best Pickup of the Year" award from MT ONLINE. In the past September, GWM POER won the top place in the local pickup market; In the South African market, it has been awarded the "Best New Pickup of the Year" award by the South African Automobile Industry Association; In Australia, where the economy is developed and the penetration rate of pickup trucks is as high as 20%, GWM has won the "Best Pickup of the Year" award and has also become a Chinese brand with a five-star safety rating under the new ANCAP standard in Australia.
Rooted in the local area and serving the local area, GWM will continue to provide high quality products and services to Ecuadorian users through localized production. Globally, GWM will continue to practice its internationalization strategy with Long-termism and broaden its scope of "Global Ecosystem".
- Global Sales of Great Wall Pickups Reached 19981 Units in March 2023-04-10
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- Popular Pickup Brands Recommended by Overseas Users 2022-08-01
- Greal Wall Motor Rolled Off Its 300,000th POER Pickup 2022-05-17
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- GWM's POER Pickup Rolls off at Its CKD Factory in Ecuador
- FOTON Motor: NEV Penetration Rate to Exceed 80% by 2050
- SINOTRUK Invests More in Uzbekistan
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022