Foton Aumark IBLUE Truck
Battery Capacity: 104.7kWh
Driving Range: 410km
Aumark IBLUE truck measures 5,995 mm in length, 2,240 mm in width, and 3,180mm in height. Weighing 4.5 tons, it has a lightweight carriage with a space of 18.2m³. The vehicle fully meets the standardized light truck in performance data. It can carry about 1.4 tons of cargo.
With a total storage of 104.7kWh power, Aumark IBLUE truck is mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries manufactured by Tianjin Lishen. It can also be powered by batteries made by CATL. With the double 250V AC charging ports at the upper side and the 750V DC charging port at the lower side, it is fully adaptable to different recharging facilities. Tests show that the truck is able to drive 410 km at a constant speed.
Aumark IBLUE truck is also equipped with a permanent magnetic synchronous direct-drive motor with a peak power of 100 kW, and a maximum torque of 450 N.m. The truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Thus, it fully meets the varied requirements in urban areas and expressways.
The 4.5-ton rear axle fully guarantees the loading capacity of the vehicle. In addition, its U-shaped stabilizer substantially improves the stability of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City"