Analysis & Forecast of Heavy Truck Market in Jan.-Dec. 2012 II
Part Four: General Analysis of Each Segment Markets of Heavy Trucks' Sales in Jan.-Dec. 2012
1. Heavy Cargoes
Chart Four: Sale volumes & growth rate of heavy cargoes in Jan.-Dec. 2011 & 2012
In Dec. 2012, 14,355 heavy cargoes were produced, decreased by 10.45% year-on-year growth and increased by 9.02% of sequential growth. 14,314 heavy cargoes were sold, decreased by 11.67% year-on-year growth and decreased by 0.68% of sequential growth.
In Jan.-Dec, 2012, the accumulative production volumes of heavy cargoes were 183,757 units, reaching 26.1% negative year-on-year growth. And the accumulative sales volumes of heavy cargoes were 202,121 units, reaching 25.11% negative year-on-year growth, comparing to the 269,907 units in 2011.
2. Vehicles of chassis and driving cabins with negative sale growth
Chart Five: Monthly sale volumes & growth of chassis and driving cabins in 2011 & 2012
17,854 chassis and driving cabins were produced in Dec. 2012, fell by 35.25% over the same period of 2011 and increased by 11.27% over Nov. 2012. 18,315 were sold in Dec., reaching a 23.66% drop on a year-on-year basis and also fell by 4.55 over Nov. 2012.
The production totaled 329,739 from January to December 2012, fell by 32.43% over production in January to December 2011; Sales totaled 187,537, fell by 35.38% over the same period of 2011 (290,219).
3. Semi trailer tractors again shows in negative sale growth in Jan.-Dec. 2012
Chart Five: Monthly sale volumes & growth of semi trailer tractors in 2011 & 2012
16,190 semi trailer tractors were produced in Dec. 2012, rose by 8.69% over the same period in 2011 and grew by 1.38% over Nov. 2012. And 17,184 semi trailer tractors were sold, grew by 7.85% over the same period in 2011 and grew by 11.5% compared with Nov. 2012.
From January to December 2012, production totaled 184,484 units, fell by 24.48%. Sales totaled 190,645 units, which fell by 25.98% over the same period of 2011 (257,574).
Part Five. Heavy Truck Market share
In 2012, the domestic heavy truck structure was not changed, that is, the top five heavy truck builders were still not changed, which are Dongfeng Auto, Jiefang Trucks, Sinotruck, Beiqi Foton and Shaanxi Auto. But their market share obviously changed.
The market share of Dongfeng Auto changed from 21.12% in 2011 to 20.57% in 2012.
The market share of Jiefang Trucks changed from 17.96% in 2011 to 16.6% in 2012.
The market share of Sinotruck changed from 16.19% in 2011 to 17.13% in 2012.
The market share of Beiqi Foton changed from 12.17% in 2011 to 13.74% in 2012.
The market share of Shaanxi Auto changed from 11.84% in 2011 to 13.19% in 2012.
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY