Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
www.chinatrucks.com: Recent statistics show that China’s production and sales volume of automobiles went up in July. From January to July, China’s production and sales volume of automobiles also rose a bit.
In July, both the production and sales volume of trucks and buses went down compared with those in the previous month. When compared with the data in the same month last year, China’s production volume of buses went up slightly and its sales volume decreased slightly. China’s production and sales volume of trucks maintained a fast growing momentum. The semi-trailers also grew robustly.
In July, China sold 292,800 units commercial vehicles, down by 13.90% compared with that in the previous month and up by 18.36% compared with that in the same month last year. In the same month, China produced 300,800 units commercial vehicles, down by 6.75% compared with that in the previous month and up by 24.73% compared with that in the same month last year.
From January to July this year, China’s sales volume of commercial vehicles reached 2.394 million units, up by 17.5% year on year. The sales volume of trucks reached 2.138 million, up by 22.5% year on year. The sales volume of buses stood at 256,000 units, down by 12.4% year on year. The top fifteen players in the commercial vehicle market are Dongfeng, BAIC, Chang’an, SAIC, FAW, JAC, Sinotruk, Shacman, Chongqing Lifan, Great Wall, Brilliance Auto, Chengdu Dayun, Tangjun Oulin, King Long, Zhengzhou Yutong.
Among them, 12 companies registered a growing momentum and three of them (FAW, Sinotruk and SHACMAN) witnessed a growth rate of over 50%. SHACMAN saw the biggest jump, reaching 86.7%.
In July, China exported 69,000 units vehicles, up by 23.21% year on year. In the same month, China exported 21,000 units commercial vehicles, down by 19.8% compared with that in the previous month and up by 4.6% compared with that in the same month last year. From January to July, China’s export volume of vehicles reached 145,000 units, up by 7.9% year on year.
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- China’s auto import and export is stable in Apr. 2008-06-05
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY