Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
www.chinatrucks.com: Recent statistics show that China’s production and sales volume of automobiles went up in July. From January to July, China’s production and sales volume of automobiles also rose a bit.
In July, both the production and sales volume of trucks and buses went down compared with those in the previous month. When compared with the data in the same month last year, China’s production volume of buses went up slightly and its sales volume decreased slightly. China’s production and sales volume of trucks maintained a fast growing momentum. The semi-trailers also grew robustly.
In July, China sold 292,800 units commercial vehicles, down by 13.90% compared with that in the previous month and up by 18.36% compared with that in the same month last year. In the same month, China produced 300,800 units commercial vehicles, down by 6.75% compared with that in the previous month and up by 24.73% compared with that in the same month last year.
From January to July this year, China’s sales volume of commercial vehicles reached 2.394 million units, up by 17.5% year on year. The sales volume of trucks reached 2.138 million, up by 22.5% year on year. The sales volume of buses stood at 256,000 units, down by 12.4% year on year. The top fifteen players in the commercial vehicle market are Dongfeng, BAIC, Chang’an, SAIC, FAW, JAC, Sinotruk, Shacman, Chongqing Lifan, Great Wall, Brilliance Auto, Chengdu Dayun, Tangjun Oulin, King Long, Zhengzhou Yutong.
Among them, 12 companies registered a growing momentum and three of them (FAW, Sinotruk and SHACMAN) witnessed a growth rate of over 50%. SHACMAN saw the biggest jump, reaching 86.7%.
In July, China exported 69,000 units vehicles, up by 23.21% year on year. In the same month, China exported 21,000 units commercial vehicles, down by 19.8% compared with that in the previous month and up by 4.6% compared with that in the same month last year. From January to July, China’s export volume of vehicles reached 145,000 units, up by 7.9% year on year.
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- China’s auto import and export is stable in Apr. 2008-06-05
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021