ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential
The world auto part giant, ZF, recently released a report, showing that its sales grew to 18.7 billion Euros in the first half of 2018. During the same period, its adjusted EBIT stood at 1.1 billion Euros.
From January to June, ZF further cut its debts and significantly increased its investments in immovable properties, equipment and R&D. Specifically, ZF cut its debts by 450 million Euros. In the meantime, it made an investment of 1.1 billion Euros in R&D of automatic driving, electric driving system, active & passive safety technologies. Its investments in immovable properties and equipment reached 500 million Euros. In a word, the company maintained a robust growing momentum in the first half of 2018.
In response to the fast growing new energy bus market in China, ZF successfully developed its first driving axle A133, which has been widely used on commercial vehicles. Thanks to its marked decrease in body weight and outstanding transmission efficiency, the driving axle has helped vehicles cut their energy consumption significantly. Its modular design offers more space for batteries, thus further helping new energy vehicles improve their overall performances.
Another core competitiveness of A133 is that the product has already realized R&D and production in China. Thus, it has become more competitive in price and can be delivered more quickly to its customers.
In 2019, ZF will further roll out several fist products, including e.Go Mover electric self-driving bus, innovative wheel-free driving cabin, the-last-one-mile logistic solution and electric commercial vehicle solution.
Dr. Konstantin Sauer, CFO of ZF, remains cautiously optimistic about the company’s business in the latter half of 2018. Despite the growing trade protectionism in some countries around the world, the company aims to increase its sales to 36.5 billion Euros and keep its profit margin at about 6% for the whole year of 2018. Its free cash flow will exceed one billion Euros for the whole year.
For the rest of this year, ZF expects that the sales of passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles in North America and Asia-Pacific will witness some downward and upward movements respectively. With the advent of some new technologies, the auto market in Europe and South America will continue to grow robustly. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZF Introduces New Technologies for Clean and Efficient Commercial Vehicles 2021-09-03
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- ZF Jiaxing Homebase Commits ZF to More R&D Activities in China 2021-06-30
- ZF Commercial Vehicle Division Jiaxing Homebase Starts Operation 2021-06-25
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- ZF Completes WABCO Acquisition 2020-06-01
- ZF and Wolong to Form JV for Production of Electric Motors and Components 2019-11-21
- ZF Opens First Plant in Vietnam 2019-11-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY