ZF Successfully Launches New Commercial Vehicle Solutions Division
ZF's new commercial vehicle division, “Commercial Vehicle Solutions,” started as planned at the beginning of the year. Combines ZF’s former Commercial Vehicle Technology and Commercial Vehicle Control Systems (formerly WABCO) divisions.
ZF today announced the successful start of its new “Commercial Vehicle Solutions” (CVS) division with effect from January 1, 2022. The new division combines ZF’s expertise in the commercial vehicle industry and will significantly advance solutions for safe, sustainable and digitized transport. The new division unites ZF’s former Commercial Vehicle Technology and Commercial Vehicle Control Systems divisions, the latter of which was formed from ZF’s May 2020 acquisition of WABCO.
“With the new CVS division, ZF is now positioning itself as the world’s largest component and system supplier for the commercial vehicle industry. Thanks to our broad technological positioning and global market presence, we can offer our customers the key solutions they need to transform their product portfolio from a single source. Leveraging our regional structure, we offer significant advantages and close customer proximity for truck, bus and trailer manufacturers as well as fleet operators, wherever they are in the world,” said Wilhelm Rehm, member of the ZF Board of Management with responsibility for the new division. “In line with our ‘Next Generation Mobility’ corporate strategy, CVS will accelerate ZF’s global growth strategy.”
ZF’s Commercial Vehicle Solutions division is supported by around 25,000 employees based across 61 locations in 28 countries.
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- ZF Introduces New Technologies for Clean and Efficient Commercial Vehicles 2021-09-03
- ZF Sales Goes Up 43% YoY for H1, 2021 2021-08-02
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- ZF Jiaxing Homebase Commits ZF to More R&D Activities in China 2021-06-30
- ZF Commercial Vehicle Division Jiaxing Homebase Starts Operation 2021-06-25
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- ZF CEO: China Is the Most Promising Market 2020-08-10
- ZF Completes WABCO Acquisition 2020-06-01
- ZF and Wolong to Form JV for Production of Electric Motors and Components 2019-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Shandong Province Pursues for a Green Hydrogen Future
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021
- China Posts Domestic Heavy-duty Truck Sales for November
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September