Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
On October 10, Foton (600166) officially revealed a business report. According to it, the company sold 1,809 units heavy-duty trucks in September, down by 9.1% year on year. In the same month, it sold 2,999 units medium trucks, 28,334 units light trucks and 187 units mini trucks.
From January to September this year, it sold 15,641 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 47.66% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium and light trucks reached 22,913 units and 259,033 units, up by 197.69% and 9.52% respectively. The sales volume of its mini-trucks stood at 4,422 units in the first nine months this year, down by 24.06% year on year.
The sales volume of Foton Auman trucks stood at 6,745 units from January to September this year.
When the new environmentally friendly Foton Aolin made its debut in Nanjing this September, 1,000 units were ordered on the first day, showing the market’s high expectations for the vehicle.
Another light truck brand, Aumark, owned by Foton, has already rolled out new versions with National VI Emission Standards for refrigerated transportation market, urban logistic market, express delivery market, providing customers with diversified choices.
Also in September, Foton sold 31,056 units engines, including 24,633 Foton Cummins engines. From January to September this year, the company sold 230,828 units engines, down by 10.04%. In the same period, the sales volume of Foton Cummins engines reached 167,290 units, down by 9.55% year on year.
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021