Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
From January to September this year, China’s sales volume of pickups reached 279,837 units, up by 6.86% year on year. Beijing saw its sales volume of pickups soar by 539% year on year, reaching 25,683 units.
Among all the pickups, SAIC Maxus T60 sold 4,715 units in the first nine months in Beijing, ranking the first place and holding a market share of 24.35%.
Navara, manufactured by Zhengzhou Nissan, sold 3,793 units in the same period in the capital, ranking the second place and holding a market share of 19.59%.
Maxus T60 made its debut in 2017. In just one year, its sales broke the 10,000 units threshold. In just 14 months after its debut, it entered the top four pickup brands in China. Currently, it holds the biggest market share in the high-end pickup market in China and is maintaining a fast growing momentum.
In the overseas market, Maxus T60 sold over 10,000 units in just 16 months after its debut. In Australia, Chile and New Zealand, it is the leading pickup brand.
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021