First Batch of JAC Electric Pickups Were Exported to Thailand
THAILAND, August 14, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ --On August 11, JAC held a ceremony to mark the handover of the first T8 electric pickups to Thailand.
Thailand, as an important market in Southeast Asia, is also a key strategic market for JAC. Over the years, the Thai government has been calling for a transition to new energy vehicles, making it one of the ideal markets for Chinese auto brands to go abroad. In early 2023, JAC seized the opportunity to introduce an electric pickup prototype to Thailand and tested it. In the very same year, JAC brought its electric pikcups to Bangkok International Motor Show, becoming the only company to the show with electric pickups. The export of the first batch of electric pickup trucks to Thailand marks a new milestone achieved by JAC in the Thai market.
In the first seven months, JAC sold a total of 32,400 pickup trucks globally, up 12% year-on-year. JAC pickup truck sales grew at 8% year-on-year in the domestic market and 13.4% year-on-year in the overseas market. JAC ranked second in pickup truck exports with a share of over 20% in the first seven months, further consolidating its leading position in the industry.
Up to now, JAC has exported its pickups to nearly 100 countries. Sales of JAC pickup trucks are on the rise both in traditional Latin American markets including CIS and Middle East markets and strategic markets such as Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia and Guatemala. Since March this year, JAC has introduced some automatic transmission pickup prototypes into key markets, which are expected to boost its pickup sales in the second half and the whole year of 2023.
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.