2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira
Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation
Mozambique's Strauss Logistics Placed an Order for 44 FAW Truck Tractors
Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 01-02
- SHACMAN Brings 12 Models on "Truck Show" in Jamaica 12-30
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 12-01
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 12-25
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 12-24
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 12-24
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks 12-19
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery 12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 12-13
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 12-11
Sendok Group of Companies is based in the state of Selangor, having its corporate headquarters strategically located in the city of Klang, which is located about 32km to the west of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia; and 6km east to port Klang, one of the busiest port in the world.
Founded in the 1980s, it started in the used parts trading business. From there on, it gradually expanded into selling reconditioned trucks and manufacturing and rebuilt of all kinds of commercial trucks. In 1991, it went on into the trade of import-export and wholesales of all kinds of used engines and automobile spare parts, establishing its extensive sales and marketing network in more than 30 countries. On May 2009, Sendok Group ventured into the new commercial vehicles’ line, adding more to offer its customers.
Today, Sendok Group has more than 25 affiliated companies in 4 segments, which are:Trading; Manufacturing and rebuilt; Marketing, sales and after sales; Finance & insurance
These companies support it throughout its principal business activities in import-export and trading of used automobile spare parts, trucks, heavy machineries and equipments.
In the synergy of networking, expertise and commitment of each of its affiliated company, Sendok Group has secured a commanding lead in the Malaysian used truck and automobile spare parts industries. Empowered with the strong supportive relation from its suppliers, customers and good contact overseas especially in Japan and Europe, Sendok Group continues to venture into new projects and pursue growth worldwide.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
Chinatrucks com is setting up a team to visit China trucks industry If you have any idea of purchasing China trucks or some other business cooperation, please don t hesitate to join our China Trucks Industry Tour...[more]