Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar
Foton Philippines Opens Another Dealership Cainta to Serve Customers
Foton Philippines Makes Getting Parts Easier for Customers
Tank-Weld To Distribute Shacman Trucks in Jamaica and Caribbean as Sole Dealer
JAC Oman Distributor Hosts Trucks Roadshow
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 07-03
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 07-02
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 07-02
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 07-02
- Eaton Focus on Electrification With eMobility Formed 06-29
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 06-28
- BYD Qinghai Battery Plant Starts Operation 06-28
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 06-28
- CATL Set to Increase Annual Battery Capacity to 50GWh by 2020 06-27
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 06-27
Sinotruck' Distributor in Malaysia (Sendok Group)
Sendok Group of Companies is based in the state of Selangor, having its corporate headquarters strategically located in the city of Klang, which is located about 32km to the west of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia; and 6km east to port Klang, one of the busiest port in the world.
Founded in the 1980s, it started in the used parts trading business. From there on, it gradually expanded into selling reconditioned trucks and manufacturing and rebuilt of all kinds of commercial trucks. In 1991, it went on into the trade of import-export and wholesales of all kinds of used engines and automobile spare parts, establishing its extensive sales and marketing network in more than 30 countries. On May 2009, Sendok Group ventured into the new commercial vehicles’ line, adding more to offer its customers.
Today, Sendok Group has more than 25 affiliated companies in 4 segments, which are:Trading; Manufacturing and rebuilt; Marketing, sales and after sales; Finance & insurance
These companies support it throughout its principal business activities in import-export and trading of used automobile spare parts, trucks, heavy machineries and equipments.
In the synergy of networking, expertise and commitment of each of its affiliated company, Sendok Group has secured a commanding lead in the Malaysian used truck and automobile spare parts industries. Empowered with the strong supportive relation from its suppliers, customers and good contact overseas especially in Japan and Europe, Sendok Group continues to venture into new projects and pursue growth worldwide.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
Chinatrucks com is setting up a team to visit China trucks industry If you have any idea of purchasing China trucks or some other business cooperation, please don t hesitate to join our China Trucks Industry Tour...[more]