JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award
Bangladesh, Sep. 17, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On August 28, 2021, Cannes International Festival of Creativity with the Bangladesh Brand Forum and the Daily Star jointly presented the 10th COMMWARD 2021: Outstanding Creative Communication Award List. JAC "My Truck My Home" won the Award.
COMMWARD: Excellent creative communication, is an innovation platform designed to promote creative exchange and story dissemination. The award is hosted by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (Cannes Lions), and is the most influential and prestigious annual event in the global advertising creative communication and marketing industry. A total of 1,100 ideas were shortlisted for this event, and the winners were jointly selected by the most prestigious local and foreign marketing, branding and communication experts in Bangladesh.
Since the spread of the customer story of "My Truck My Home" in Bangladesh, it has received nearly 2 million broadcasts and 42,000 likes in Bangladesh, which has significantly improved the brand image of JAC. The vigorous development of digital marketing has also contributed to the further increase of terminal sales. From January to August 2021, the cumulative actual sales of terminals have reached nearly 500 units, ranking first among Chinese brands.
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY