Which Is More Important: Products or Aftersales Service?
Imagine you had bought a truck and you don’t understand a bunch of features or need to purchase some components and you need some extra help from the provider. But somehow nobody replies to your emails. Nobody’s picking up the phone.
Would that impact your purchasing decisions?
Or would you stay loyal to the truck provider if you knew others offer 24/7 support for delightful customer service?
In recent years, Chinatrucks.com has also received many calls and emails from overseas truck operators and agents, asking for spare parts, seeking the users manual in foreigin language or the contact information of the after-sales teams of China truck makers.
Case 1: Price in wuxi engine complete CA6DN
I got the truck shown below just last week. I just want to buy an extra motor. I stayed in South Africa, I bought trucks in Catapillar Johannesburg. I’ve got a lot of trucks. So yeah, I just want to buy an extra motor so I got a spare motor. I want to get a price to see with it. For now the truck is fine. Nothing is wrong with it. I’ve got 5 FAWs.
Case 2: I am a freezer truck operator in fiji using JAC brand trucks. We have bought the jac trucks from general machinery limited local supplier of jac trucks in fiji. We have a total of 4 jack trucks ranging from 3 ton to 9 ton trucks. One was purchased last year and 3 were purchased this year. I will attach some photos for your reference. Well we are pretty much satisfied at the moment however will see how it goes in the near future. Currently we have some issues of backup parts as we do not have any parts available at the moment for this brand of truck.
Case 3: Please we have bought your new shacman H 3000 dump truck and we wanted to know how to operate the tipping procedures and the functions of all the dashboard controls panels. We don’t get any problem with the truck in terms of raising the bucket and everything we supposed to know about it. Thank you for your cooperation. Please we have bought your new shacman H 3000 dump truck and we wanted to know how to operate the tipping procedures and the functions of all the dashboard controls panels. We don’t get any problem with the truck in terms of raising the bucket and everything we supposed to know about it. Thank you for your cooperation.
Case 4: My name is Eduardo, I am from Peru and I ask for a CAMC Brand truck dashboard, I’d like to know if you will have or can get it. It would do me a great favor to get it. For now, there are only 2 CAMC trucks but we only need one dashboard. I've asked in several places but no one has. That's why I want to buy a new dashboard.
In the first seven months of the year, China's truck exports kept sustained and rapid growth. Data released by Chinese customs shows that sales of various types of trucks abroad in July went up 54%, reaching 48700 units. While In the first seven months of 2022, its combined export volume reached 269,400 units, an increase of 33% year on year. However, some vehicles still could not be repaired in a timely manner when they break down because parts are not available, which has greatly diminished the image of Chinese trucks overseas.
Industry insiders believe that the imperfect after-sales service system in overseas markets is a big problem that restricts the export of Chinese trucks, so the establishment of a sound after-sales service system is the cornerstone of the long-term development of China's truck exports.
For this, FOTON overseas launched its plan to set up "100 parts stores in 10 countries" in early 2021,, aiming to improve the turnover rate and convenience of parts terminals, empower automobile services in the full life cycle and provide improved vehicle service guarantee. As of January 2022, 29 direct-sale parts stortes across ten countries including Vietnam, Bolivia, Malaysia, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, UAE, West Asia, Egypt and Bangladesh have been set up, and the total number are expected to reach 69 by 2022.
In addition, the Chinese truck manufacturers conduct service training for first-level distributors several times every year. The service training has not only enabled overseas users to access to professional services, but also helped to consolidate overseas markets and enhance brand influence and competitiveness.
Market share of China-made trucks in the world have grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. Though improvements in quality in recent years have been observed and appreciated by operators, significant upgrading on after-sales service, technical support and spare parts availability must be given top priority. Good after-sales can generate loyal customers and increase a brand value, make customers start believing in the brand and get associated with the brand for a longer duration.
When placing orders, overseas customers tend to focus more on prices of trucks in order to get the best deal for themselves. In the process, they fail to fully consider other key factors, such as brand image, brand value, after-sales services, technical supports. Thus, it is strongly recommended that all truck purchase decisions must be made only after comprehensive investigations and thorough considerations.
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.