FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1
FAWDE has reported a 37 percent year-on-year growth in the first quarter, among which AOWEI series products saw a 190% year-on-year increase, hitting a new historical record high.
In 2022, FAWDE will continue to target overseas market for a further sales growth and market expansion.
In the first quarter, the number of FAWDE engines exported with Jiefang trucks reached 3000 units, among which 1800 units were exported to Russia, all of which were AOWEI CA6DM2 and CA6DL2 engines. Its AOWEI CA6DM3-55E5 engine was also exported to Mexico in batch with Jiefang J7. The export volume of FAWDE along with high-end model JH6 surpassed 500 units in the first quarter, among which 300 units were exported to South Africa, where CA6DM2and CA6DM3 are 100% equipped with JH6.
FAWDE has secured an export order for 1800 units to Brazil through deepening collaboration with leading manufacturers such as XCMG, Lingong in the field of construction machinery. In addition, FAWDE engines for power generation have exceeded 5000 units in the first quarter, up 41.6 percent year on year.
Looking ahead, FAWDE will continue to promote its global strategy, make breakthrough in innovation technologies, and significantly increase its international influence.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021