Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months
June 30th, 2021, China /CHINATRUCKS/ -- From January to June, Jiefang’s engine export volume exceeded 15,600 sets, up by 56% year on year.Among them, about 1,600 sets of All-Win engines were exported , up by 383% year on year.
Earlier this year, Jiefang has established its sales office in Mexico, Peru and Ghana, binging the total number of its overseas offices to 14.
About 534 sets of Jiefang All-Win engines were sold in Russia, while 518 sets were sold in the Middle East.
Upon receiving the requirements from Mongolian customers, Jiefangy rushed to roll out CA6DM2-42 engine which offer it the chance to secure an order of 370 sets engines from the country.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- How Cummins Lead in New and Emerging Technologies 2017-06-15
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World 2022-02-24
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- ZF Marks 40th Year in China 2021-11-19
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- Heishan Fleet Selects Tonly Mining Trucks with Allison 4800 ORS Transmission 2021-11-08
- Beiben Exhibited Full Electric Tractor Head at China Manufacturing Expo 2021-10-25
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021