FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug.
The cumulative export volume of FAWDE during January-August increased by 61% year on year. Of these, the export of Aowei products increased 215% year-on-year, hitting a record high.
Equipped with Aowei CA6DM3, Jiefang J7 was exported to Mexico for the first time. In Vietnam, Jiefang has received a small batch of order for its JH6 trucks equipped with the Aowei CA6DM2 engine. The new J6P tractor with Aowei CA6DM2 has successfully rolled off the production line and obtained the production and sales license in other regions.
Jiefang has completed the export layout of Jinwei CA4DB1 Euro V products, and developed 8 truck models for them. At present, sales of Jinwei products have made a breakthrough in countries such as the Philippines, Colombia and Bolivia. FAWDE also plans the exports of CA4DH Euro V and CA4DD2 Euro VI engines to gradually increase the export share of light trucks.
The volume of FAWDE engines exported with Jiefang vehicles exceeded 10,000 units during January to August, setting a new record.
In terms of generator sets, FAWDE have been actively exploring new markets such as Chile and Kenya while maintaining the main traditional markets such as South Africa and Indonesia. From January to August, the export of its generator sets increased by 26% year-on-year. The engines for agricultural and construction machinery grew 56% year-on-year.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Yuchai Exports Went Up 49% YOY in First Eight Month of 2022 2022-09-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022 2022-08-02
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021 2022-07-15
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022