FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY
Statistics show that FAWDE's total export volume increased by 55% year-on-year in the first five months of this year. Among them, the sales volume of Aowei products rose by 319% year-on-year, hitting a new record high.
In late May, NAMPO South Africa officially kicked off after being suspended for 2 years due to the pandemic. South Africa office worked with FAW South Africa to participate in this exhibition and showcased Jiefang’s 6th generation truck powered by CA6DM.
Since J6’s official entry into the South African market in 2011, it has become a money master for customers. From January to May, the number of orders for J6 increased by 304% year on year.
Vietnam office held some promotion activities in Hanoi and Haiphong to enhance its local popularity. By the end of May, 51% of the annual sales target had been achieved.
In addition, the Vietnam office also worked closely with Jiefang to broaden the product line according to the market demand in Vietnam. At the present, J6P with 370hp Aowei CA6DL3 and JH6 with 460hp Aowei CA6DM2 have been successfully introduced into Vietnam market.
During the visit to customers, the marketing department signed an order for 200 units of Jiefang J6 products in May, all of which are powered by Aowei engines.
Its sales volume in Monglia has surged from 0 to 600 units since its entry in 2021. Mongolia has thus become one of the important strategic markets.
In Brazil, FAWDE provides you with technical support and also conduct some professional training on engine in theory and the use of diagnostic instruments to help defect faults and improve the reputation of FAWDE among local users.
Since May, they have received orders for 400 loader excavators. The number of orders is expected to exceed 1,500 units this year.
In May, overseas personnel has conducted targeted training for three companies in the Philippines. FAWDE is also recognized gradually by Filipino customers due to its caring service and excellent quality. From January to May, FAWDE's sales in the Philippines increased by 150% year on year.
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug. 2022-09-22
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.