FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY
Statistics show that FAWDE's total export volume increased by 55% year-on-year in the first five months of this year. Among them, the sales volume of Aowei products rose by 319% year-on-year, hitting a new record high.
In late May, NAMPO South Africa officially kicked off after being suspended for 2 years due to the pandemic. South Africa office worked with FAW South Africa to participate in this exhibition and showcased Jiefang’s 6th generation truck powered by CA6DM.
Since J6’s official entry into the South African market in 2011, it has become a money master for customers. From January to May, the number of orders for J6 increased by 304% year on year.
Vietnam office held some promotion activities in Hanoi and Haiphong to enhance its local popularity. By the end of May, 51% of the annual sales target had been achieved.
In addition, the Vietnam office also worked closely with Jiefang to broaden the product line according to the market demand in Vietnam. At the present, J6P with 370hp Aowei CA6DL3 and JH6 with 460hp Aowei CA6DM2 have been successfully introduced into Vietnam market.
During the visit to customers, the marketing department signed an order for 200 units of Jiefang J6 products in May, all of which are powered by Aowei engines.
Its sales volume in Monglia has surged from 0 to 600 units since its entry in 2021. Mongolia has thus become one of the important strategic markets.
In Brazil, FAWDE provides you with technical support and also conduct some professional training on engine in theory and the use of diagnostic instruments to help defect faults and improve the reputation of FAWDE among local users.
Since May, they have received orders for 400 loader excavators. The number of orders is expected to exceed 1,500 units this year.
In May, overseas personnel has conducted targeted training for three companies in the Philippines. FAWDE is also recognized gradually by Filipino customers due to its caring service and excellent quality. From January to May, FAWDE's sales in the Philippines increased by 150% year on year.
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021