Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines
Autokid Truck Solutions, the premier importer and distributor of Dongfeng Trucks in the Philippines, is bringing its award-winning and world-class services to business communities in Northern Mindanao.
Through its partnership with Yorman Automotive Inc., Autokid has established a new Dongfeng Trucks dealership. Operated by Autokid North Mindanao Corp., the dealership will supply Dongfeng’s wide array of products and services in Cagayan De Oro City.
The new Dongfeng dealership is a 3,868 sqm space along Diversion Road, Barra Opol, Misamis Oriental. It features a large showroom and selling area for Dongfeng’s world-class trucks and truck parts.
Aside from distributorship, Autokid also offers quality truck repair services including mechanical, electrical, and fabrication services.
“Having reliable products and services is important for businesses that is why we aim to establish Dongfeng in Cagayan De Oro in order to provide more businesses with truck solutions they can trust. Businesses in CDO won’t need to get their trucks and parts from another region, Autokid aims to bring accessibility to them,” said Kevin McHale Yao, chief executive officer of Autokid.
Autokid is doubling its efforts to provide Dongfeng trucks to more businesses around the country.
As the Philippine distributor of Dongfeng Trucks, Autokid distributes the full-range of light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks for businesses that need capable trucks in today’s work environment. Autokid has also partnered with like-minded companies and experts to better drive businesses in the local market.
“Our aim is to put the Autokid and Dongfeng brands as the ‘top of mind’ brand for every truck and business operators in Mindanao. We will optimize our automotive expertise to bring every available business solution to all our potential clients. After all, we are in business with the only purpose to serve and support clients. To God be all the glory,” said Jefferson Rolida, renowned businessman and automotive industry veteran at Yorman Automotive Inc. and managing director at Autokid North Mindanao Corp.
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY