With an innovative and unique design, the 10-speed fully automatic TC10 combines Allison’s torque converter with a twin countershaft gear scheme. This combination provides both full power shifts and cruising fuel economy for greater productivity and efficiency. The transmission is ideal for tractor applications and is extremely well-suited for distribution applications where the tractor-trailer splits its work cycle between city and highway conditions.
Overall, fleets adopting the TC10 and sharing data with Allison are reporting an average fuel economy improvement of 5 percent when compared to other transmission technologies. With FuelSense technology, a unique package of software and electronic controls, the TC10 achieves the best fuel economy, regardless of driver experience or expertise.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions
- Allison Transmission Showcases New Magirus Fire Truck at SICUR 2018
- Allison Reaches Milestone with Production of the 500,000th Transmission
- Aurich Waste Company Improves Productivity with Allison-equipped DAF Side-loader
- Aomori Airport Upgrades Emergency Response Fleet with Allison-equipped Vehicles
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks
- Allison Transmission announces xFE models for 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™
- Allison Introduces Next GEN of Technology for Fully Automatic Transmission
- Terberg Electric Truck Uses Allison Transmission, Launch with GCW up to 65 Tons
- Waste Disposal Company Improves Driver Safety and Productivity with Allison