With an innovative and unique design, the 10-speed fully automatic TC10 combines Allison’s torque converter with a twin countershaft gear scheme. This combination provides both full power shifts and cruising fuel economy for greater productivity and efficiency. The transmission is ideal for tractor applications and is extremely well-suited for distribution applications where the tractor-trailer splits its work cycle between city and highway conditions.
Overall, fleets adopting the TC10 and sharing data with Allison are reporting an average fuel economy improvement of 5 percent when compared to other transmission technologies. With FuelSense technology, a unique package of software and electronic controls, the TC10 achieves the best fuel economy, regardless of driver experience or expertise.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks
- Allison Transmission announces xFE models for 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™
- Allison Introduces Next GEN of Technology for Fully Automatic Transmission
- Terberg Electric Truck Uses Allison Transmission, Launch with GCW up to 65 Tons
- Waste Disposal Company Improves Driver Safety and Productivity with Allison
- WOMA High-pressure Water Cleaner with an Allison Transmission Offers More Power
- Allison Automatic Transmissions Superior for City Distribution
- World's First Allison-equipped Factory MAN Truck Begins Service
- Allison Transmission announces FuelSense® 2.0 with DynActive™ Shifting
- Allison and Sinotruck to Evaluate Strategic Partnership