FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
According to the latest statistics, FAW South Africa sold 1,344 units trucks from January to November this year. Despite an overall decline of 20% in the industry, FAW South Africa managed to realize a growth rate of 26% and break a new record in its history.
Confronted with a host of challenges brought by COVID-19, FAW South Africa introduced CKD+CBU to ensure the timely delivery of its products to customers. In addition, it rolled out zero down payment and other promotional measures to attract more customers. During the pandemic, its sales agents provides door-to-door after-sales services to ensure the smooth operation of all its trucks.
To fully live up to its promise “We make it happen. Get it done with the World’s NO.1”, FAW South Africa has built well-equipped warehouses and smoothed out all the barriers in its logistics, laying a solid foundation for its record-breaking truck sales in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
In the coming years, FAW South Africa will strengthen its efforts to develop new products and improve its corporate management, aiming to become one of the leading commercial vehicle brands in African continent.
- Self-Driving Truck Jointly Developed by FAW and Plus Passes Certification Test 2020-11-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.