FAW Jiefang Achieves New Breakthroughs in Indonesia
INDONESIA, September 4, 2023 /chinatrucks/ -- On August 31st, Indonesia PT. LANCARJAYA NUSANTARA ENJINIRING (referred to as LNE Company) and some business owners from leading infrastructure enterprises in Indonesia paid a visit to FAW trucks. During the visit, they concluded a memorandum on cooperation with FAR trucks.
LNE was founded in 2019 and had the import and sale of medium and heavy commercial vehicles and accessories as its core business. As an authorized dealer of FAW Jiefang brand in Indonesia, LNE has reached a strategic partnership with LMA, a leading customer in Indonesia's infrastructure industry, for future heavy-duty truck purchases. Currently, 154 Jiefang Jh6 dump trucks have been delivered for use in local infrastructure and mineral transportation.
In the future, both parties will give full play to their respective strengths and carry out long-term strategic cooperation to bring professional, all-round and customized logistics solutions for the industry customers in Indonesia.
- Mauricio Hurtado, Chilean Ambassador to China Visits FAWDE 2023-08-17
- Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) 2023-07-24
- FAW South Africa Plant Achieves Sales of 794 Units in Q1 2023-05-05
- FAWDE's Overseas Sales Increased by 66% year-on-year in Q1, 2023 2023-03-24
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- FAW IMPORT & EXPORT Produced Its 6000th Vehicle in Philliphines 2023-03-20
- FAW Hongta Makes “Great Leap forward” in exports to Philliphines 2023-03-16
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established 2023-02-28
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.