Greatwall Motor Spends Nearly 800 Million Yuan on research and Development
As a national research and development center, Greatwall Tech Institute not only has a complete research system and advanced development equipments but also has the capability to develop and design pick-up truck, SUV, car, power assembly, vehicle and parts assessment, CAE analysis and vehicle design. In recent two years, Greatwall Motor invests nearly 800,000,000 Yuan on research and development of software and hardware.
R&D center is the most important thing to attract eyes of global specialists. Greatwall R&D center was set up by a investment of 150,000,000 Yuan which can simulate every global extreme climate, humidity, and radiation and then carry assessment and analysis; test on displacement, vehicle road, engine, chassis, parts vibration, vehicle weariness and endurances, electronic equipment and non-metal materials. Advanced hydraulic pressure road simulation system ensures the performances and liability of Greatwall Motor.
Vehicle matrix is called the mother of vehicles in the auto industry; however, vehicle matrixes in china, especially matrixes of high class cars, have to be imported. Greatwall Motor spent 200,000,000 Yuan in building a matrix base. Now, Greatwall Motor vehicle matrix base has already had an independent system of matrix building, stamping technology, matrix design, full matrix making, numerical control machining, matrix equipment and debugging, etc. Now, Fengjun pick-up truck and other 5 cars are developed by Greatwall Motor Matrix base. In addition, Greatwall motor invested 50,000,000 Yuan and built a Vehicle Trial Production center.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021