Tibet to spend 7 bln yuan in 2010 on road construction
(chinatrucks.com, Mar.03, 2010)The Tibet Autonomous Regional Government will try to spend seven billion yuan (1.26 billion U.S. dollars) this year on road construction, according to Tibet Daily.
Meanwhile, the regional government will also work to make sure that all the counties will have had access to roads by the end of this year.
During 2010, the crucial year for China's 11th Five Year Plan period (2006-2010), Tibet's Traffic and Transportation Department will take effective measures to continue improving the construction and transportation capacities of the roads in the region.
A series of measures, including launching new projects, paying closer attention to road construction in the countryside, will be taken to achieve the goals set for the five-year period.
The department will also make greater efforts to see its roads are in good condition, offer passengers with safer and more convenient services and enhance road management.
In order to ensure the sound development of the transport industry in Tibet, the department will also speed up the growth of passenger transport, extend bus routes in urban areas and draw up comprehensive plans for passenger transport in both urban and rural areas.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019 2019-01-08
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- TuSimple Becomes First in China to Get Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-10-22
- Dongfeng Gets New Order for 25 Duolika D9 Road Sprinklers 2017-12-22
- Fuso eCanter Hits European Roads 2017-12-19
- XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line 2017-11-30
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- 100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches 2017-08-07
- Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road 2017-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021