100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches
www.chinatrucks.com: The grand opening of “2017 Delivery Ceremony of 100 XCMG Road Rollers to North America” has been held today, which has played a significant role in promoting the development of China’s manufacturing industry.
In recent years, XCMG has accelerated the pace of technology innovation and reliability enhancement with the product concept of “LeadingTechnology, Everlasting Products”. As the the leader in the construction machinery industry, XCMG continually occupies international high-end market. The sales of heavy-duty road rollers always rank first in global market.
Based on overseas market survey, XCMG promotes the development and improvement to improve the quality of manufacturing technology. The overall performance of products has stepped to a new level, continually enhancing customer satisfaction. Stabilizing the North American high-end market step by step, XCMG has received a batch of orders once again. This time, the products among the 100-unit orders cover two tonnages, both certified by the North America. Combined with characteristics of strong exciting force, high compaction efficiency, excellent compaction quality, human-oriented manipulation, as well as the overall performance reaching international leading level, XCMG high-end road roller will have more stable status in the market, thus making a contribution to the internationalization of XCMG.
According to the industry sales report, year-on-year sales growth of XCMG road roller has exceeded 80% in the first half of 2017, with steady increase in market share. When mentioning compact machinery, people will firstly think of XCMG road roller, which has been the champion of brand attention of road machinery for nine consecutive years.
From China’s first steam-type roller produced by XCMG in 1960 to the introduction of foreign technology in the 1980s;
From volume exports to the United States in the 90’s to constant expansion in high-end market of North America;
From the original Munich ragged brand to the most prominent business card in the world’s major exhibitions XCMG roller heads forward all the way.
Rolling all difficulties and obstacles, it paved a variety of ways to success.
AS the leader of China’s construction machinery industry, XCMG positively responds to the national strategy of “The Belt and Road “, trying efforts to become a “high-end, international and world-class” Chinese enterprise for the country
Every big order, each step footprint are deeply engraved with the revival and rise of national industry In the 1990s, XCMG 100 rollers were exported to the United States refreshing the record of earliest volume export in China.
In 2006, XCMG grader obtained a big order of Nigeria, to export over 100 million RMB, refreshing the export records of domestic graders.
In 2011, XCMG won 4.8 billion orders from Venezuela, creating a historical record, where XCMG road machinery portfolio exported 500 units in batches once again refreshing the export records of road machinery. It is well known by the world as Made in China.
XCMG For Your Success
From the pioneering hardship to current glories From the root in Pengcheng to the steps in the world. From a local old state-owned enterprise to the fifth world’s construction machinery. XCMG staffs of generation after generation are still working hard around the world. They use their own actions to tell the world the vivid story of the revival of Chinese national industry. More than 2,000 service terminals over 6,000 technical experts and exceeding 5,000 marketing service staff serve in 177 countries and regions XCMG makes the world better. XCMG For Your Success.
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April