100 XCMG Road Rollers are Exported to North America in Batches
www.chinatrucks.com: The grand opening of “2017 Delivery Ceremony of 100 XCMG Road Rollers to North America” has been held today, which has played a significant role in promoting the development of China’s manufacturing industry.
In recent years, XCMG has accelerated the pace of technology innovation and reliability enhancement with the product concept of “LeadingTechnology, Everlasting Products”. As the the leader in the construction machinery industry, XCMG continually occupies international high-end market. The sales of heavy-duty road rollers always rank first in global market.
Based on overseas market survey, XCMG promotes the development and improvement to improve the quality of manufacturing technology. The overall performance of products has stepped to a new level, continually enhancing customer satisfaction. Stabilizing the North American high-end market step by step, XCMG has received a batch of orders once again. This time, the products among the 100-unit orders cover two tonnages, both certified by the North America. Combined with characteristics of strong exciting force, high compaction efficiency, excellent compaction quality, human-oriented manipulation, as well as the overall performance reaching international leading level, XCMG high-end road roller will have more stable status in the market, thus making a contribution to the internationalization of XCMG.
According to the industry sales report, year-on-year sales growth of XCMG road roller has exceeded 80% in the first half of 2017, with steady increase in market share. When mentioning compact machinery, people will firstly think of XCMG road roller, which has been the champion of brand attention of road machinery for nine consecutive years.
From China’s first steam-type roller produced by XCMG in 1960 to the introduction of foreign technology in the 1980s;
From volume exports to the United States in the 90’s to constant expansion in high-end market of North America;
From the original Munich ragged brand to the most prominent business card in the world’s major exhibitions XCMG roller heads forward all the way.
Rolling all difficulties and obstacles, it paved a variety of ways to success.
AS the leader of China’s construction machinery industry, XCMG positively responds to the national strategy of “The Belt and Road “, trying efforts to become a “high-end, international and world-class” Chinese enterprise for the country
Every big order, each step footprint are deeply engraved with the revival and rise of national industry In the 1990s, XCMG 100 rollers were exported to the United States refreshing the record of earliest volume export in China.
In 2006, XCMG grader obtained a big order of Nigeria, to export over 100 million RMB, refreshing the export records of domestic graders.
In 2011, XCMG won 4.8 billion orders from Venezuela, creating a historical record, where XCMG road machinery portfolio exported 500 units in batches once again refreshing the export records of road machinery. It is well known by the world as Made in China.
XCMG For Your Success
From the pioneering hardship to current glories From the root in Pengcheng to the steps in the world. From a local old state-owned enterprise to the fifth world’s construction machinery. XCMG staffs of generation after generation are still working hard around the world. They use their own actions to tell the world the vivid story of the revival of Chinese national industry. More than 2,000 service terminals over 6,000 technical experts and exceeding 5,000 marketing service staff serve in 177 countries and regions XCMG makes the world better. XCMG For Your Success.
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched 2023-07-25
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers 2023-03-21
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Names Allison as Exclusive Provider of Transmission for All-Terrain Crane 2022-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.