Enterprise shall stabilize new energy vehicle development
(chinatrucks.com, July 1, 2010) Judging from each domestic large auto exhibition, more and more enterprises are planning to touch new energy vehicle market.
Lots of aspects shall be paid attention to in terms of new energy vehicle development.
Firstly, enterprises shall elevate overall R＆D level, especially the power integration technology. As for market aspect, the recognition of new energy truck market shall be elevated. Although it is promising, it shall not be considered to be the break through and interest increase point for future business.
Besides the mentioned above, the actual promotion is progressing very slow, and R＆D needs large cost. Enterprises shall be careful for developing new energy truck. What’s more, enterprise shall not over reduce the cost for traditional products.
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- The New MAN Truck Generation: The Right Truck for Any Application 2020-02-14
- MAN Truck & Bus Introduces New MAN Truck Generation in Bilbao, Spain 2020-02-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April