Chenglong Motor completes “180” target in advance
(chinatrucks.com, Nov 10, 2010) Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto are 8936 in Oct of 2010 in accordance with the latest statistics, which has increased 89% by same time. The actual sales revenue is 84 million Euros. Accumulated sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto from Jan to Oct are 81792, which has increased 82.8% by same time. Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Commercial Vehicles are 47945. Accumulated sales revenue from Jan to Oct is 1062 million Euros, and sales volumes and sales revenue have both completed the target in advance, and target “180” has been completed.
Target “180” is the struggling target proposed by Dongfeng Motor in 2010, which means that the sales volumes will be reached 80,000, and the sales revenue will surpass 1 billion Euros. It is analyzed by industry expert that although commercial vehicle market increase has surpassed 30%, the competition is quite violent. Increase of Dongfeng Motor has got 89%, which results from the sales service and seize of opportunity, besides the accurate market orientation, and completed technology support.
The related responsible people of Dongfeng Motor Sales company has quoted that “ Dongfeng Motor has cooperated with the top design companies from German, France, Italy, British, Japan, and Korea at technology aspect. In terms of marketing service, the marketing networks of Dongfeng Motor have reached more than one thousand, and it pays more attention to the consult marketing. It not only provides one product, but also production planning, and the completed solution plan before, during and after sales.”
Confronted with more and more customers’ supports, 1 billion is only a new start for Dongfeng Motor, and the new dream is shipping.
If you want to search more information, pls click on the overseas recommendation topic of Chenglong Motor.
Topic address: https://www.chinatrucks.com/topic/2010/dfl/
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong to Deliver 100 Units H7 Trucks to Hebei 2019-03-18
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021