Chenglong Motor completes “180” target in advance
(chinatrucks.com, Nov 10, 2010) Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto are 8936 in Oct of 2010 in accordance with the latest statistics, which has increased 89% by same time. The actual sales revenue is 84 million Euros. Accumulated sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Auto from Jan to Oct are 81792, which has increased 82.8% by same time. Sales volumes of Dongfeng Motor Commercial Vehicles are 47945. Accumulated sales revenue from Jan to Oct is 1062 million Euros, and sales volumes and sales revenue have both completed the target in advance, and target “180” has been completed.
Target “180” is the struggling target proposed by Dongfeng Motor in 2010, which means that the sales volumes will be reached 80,000, and the sales revenue will surpass 1 billion Euros. It is analyzed by industry expert that although commercial vehicle market increase has surpassed 30%, the competition is quite violent. Increase of Dongfeng Motor has got 89%, which results from the sales service and seize of opportunity, besides the accurate market orientation, and completed technology support.
The related responsible people of Dongfeng Motor Sales company has quoted that “ Dongfeng Motor has cooperated with the top design companies from German, France, Italy, British, Japan, and Korea at technology aspect. In terms of marketing service, the marketing networks of Dongfeng Motor have reached more than one thousand, and it pays more attention to the consult marketing. It not only provides one product, but also production planning, and the completed solution plan before, during and after sales.”
Confronted with more and more customers’ supports, 1 billion is only a new start for Dongfeng Motor, and the new dream is shipping.
If you want to search more information, pls click on the overseas recommendation topic of Chenglong Motor.
Topic address: https://www.chinatrucks.com/topic/2010/dfl/
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong to Deliver 100 Units H7 Trucks to Hebei 2019-03-18
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April