Dongfeng Liuzhou Turns Over 500 Battery-swapping Trucks
On June 2, 2022, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor formally signed a strategic partnership with Liuzhou Steel Group to supply 500 Liuzhou New Energy Battery-Swapping Heavy-duty trucks and the first 100 units were delivered on site.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor and Liuzhou Steel Group also held an inauguration ceremony for Automotive Steel Joint Laboratory in the presence Liuzhou government leaders. Under the partnership, both sides will set up a joint laboratory for automotive steel to do research on automotive steel-related technologies in order to solve technical problems, speed up R&D of local independent key technologies and promote continuous economic development.
Zhou Qinghu, general manager of Dongfeng Liuqi Commercial Vehicle Sales Company, handed over the key to Zhou Hui, Party Secretary and Chairman of the Board of Liuzhou Steel Group, which marked the official delivery of the first 100 H7 heavy-duty trucks, and will be followed by 400 more units. Upon delivery, these trucks will be deployed for use in logistics transportation, raw material transportation and finished product transportation.
As an innovative product that emerged in the process of electrification, Chenglong H7 battery-swapping heavy truck provides an cost-effective and efficient solution for vehicles used in various scenarios, including ports, power plants, mines, steel, sludge, which significantly improve attendance rates.
Furthermore, the two sides will launch a test on new energy heavy truck and demonstration operation project to promote the operation of new energy heavy trucks in Guangxi, which will play a key role in reducing transportation costs and carbon emissions from Guangxi's docks, and mining sectors.
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022