Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing
www.chinatrucks.com: German supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG will open a factory in Beijing this month to produce several thousand sets of axles per year for passenger cars.
The plant will employ 350 workers.
The project is one of several that ZF has announced for the Chinese market. In February, the company said it had negotiated a contract to supply bus axles and steering systems to the Beijing Public Transport Corp.
ZF has produced 15,000 axles for Beijing's bus fleet over the years.
Last year ZF generated sales of 2.1 billion euros (17.4 billion yuan) in China, up 22 percent from the previous year. That market now accounts for 12 percent of ZF's global sales.
The company says it has more than 5,000 employees in China.
- CATL's First Overseas Plant Starts Construction in Germany 2019-10-23
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- CATL Set to Open Battery Plant in Germany 2018-06-21
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany 2017-11-14
- Truck-maker Shaanxi Auto breaks ground on new minivan plant 2009-07-03
- MAN wants to form joint venture in China 2008-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021