Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing
www.chinatrucks.com: German supplier ZF Friedrichshafen AG will open a factory in Beijing this month to produce several thousand sets of axles per year for passenger cars.
The plant will employ 350 workers.
The project is one of several that ZF has announced for the Chinese market. In February, the company said it had negotiated a contract to supply bus axles and steering systems to the Beijing Public Transport Corp.
ZF has produced 15,000 axles for Beijing's bus fleet over the years.
Last year ZF generated sales of 2.1 billion euros (17.4 billion yuan) in China, up 22 percent from the previous year. That market now accounts for 12 percent of ZF's global sales.
The company says it has more than 5,000 employees in China.
- CATL's First Overseas Plant Starts Construction in Germany 2019-10-23
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- CATL Set to Open Battery Plant in Germany 2018-06-21
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany 2017-11-14
- Truck-maker Shaanxi Auto breaks ground on new minivan plant 2009-07-03
- MAN wants to form joint venture in China 2008-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April