Jing-Jin Electric Shines at CTI Symposium Germany 2022
Germany(chinatrucks) -- From December 5-8, 2022, the CTI Symposium took place in Berlin, Germany. The CTI SYMPOSIUM is an international industry event in Europe providing the latest information on automotive transmission, hybrid and electric drive technologies for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. With dozens of exhibitors, this year's show had seen the highest number of participants since the outbreak began in 2019. Jing-Jin Electric, a Chinese technology leader in electric drive systems attended the show with a number of advanced electric drivetrain products.
At the exhibition, Jing-Jin Electric presented a full range of drive systems and electronic control systems for passenger car and commercial vehicles, including 300 KW electric drive system, drive system for heavy-duty truck, DirectFlux electromagnetic clutch, 800V SiC inverter, 2000R electric drive, induction motor. These products had a lot of attractions as soon as they were presented and were highly approved by vehicle manufacturers and visitors.
Meanwhile, an article about Jing-jin’s advanced direct magnetic, bistable electromagnetic clutch technology was featured on the cover of the organizer’s magazine, CTI magazine. The article focused on Jingjin’s latest direct magnetic bistable and monostable electromagnetic clutch technology, which has been successfully applied in differential locks and split clutches.This demonstrates the organisers' high recognition for Jingjin Electric's strength.
Headquartered in Beijing, China, Jing-Jin Electric(JJE) is a leading global technology supplier in electric drive systems for passenger vehicle and commercial vehicles. As of now, Jingjin Electric has been recognized internationally by customers and is getting closer to its corporate vision of "make the world’s best electric drive system ".
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- China Expects to Invest RMB 5.3 Trillion in Infrastructure Construction in 2019 2019-03-08
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC’s World-class Light Truck Plant, Xingang Production Base, Begin Production 2018-03-23
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base Starts Official Operation 2017-12-11
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- China Truck Usage Survey and Selection Activities Launch 2015-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022